advice on buying latest 7 series

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Wa bro u pro. Judging from the vin only u know the spec built. Unlike me...i don even know a things there. How about night vision bro? Tis unit come wit night vision? Tis car is lower than 200k for price bro. Between...how gst scenario in tis case say i buy direct from owner for 190k?

Wah look delicious. Thx for the sharing the info bro. Its slightly over my budget lol...will consider though to try bargain its price.

Did the price of the f02 740li just dropped rapidly? Local spec 740li go from 190k today. Is it too good to be true?

Sent from my Mi 4i using Tapatalk

Am back after so long..bought f02 740li and needed some advice here frm all guru here. My soft door on the driver side cant operate normal. This is what it happen...the soft close kick in and hold for 3 second and release back which prompted me to close manually. Any idea if this may be the motor spoilt or the door is not in actual position? Any advice?

My radio seem got issue too. When i did not buckle up safetey belt there suppose to be sound but it just the sound is too low to notice only happen today. Radio too only rear side got front side nothing and the sound like as if the disc got problem though im tuning to radio. Any idea wat major issue causing this?

One more question..i notice my engine oil drop at least 15% from within 2,000 km drove within 3 weeks period. Is this normal for a 7 series or something wrong with my engine that it start to consume the engine oil which is not suppose to be happening?

Top Bottom