Add a S/C for e46

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Brenden

Club Guest
wanted to add a s/c for my BMW e46 sedan years 2002 to 300+ hpjz wanted to know how much of it, where can i done it?any sifu can advice me?thx

Firstly, do an intro in the newbies section.
Secondly, which model is your car.
Thirdly, are you ready for countless visits to the workshop (at least for some of us)
Fourthly, how do you like extra lights on your dash (at least for some of us)

Well, a few have been quite lucky not to experience item 3 and 4 above....

yes, must intro u're self first. otherwise u might be a spy from the other german clubs. :D

for 300++hp, u will need a lot of work on the car. be prepared for $$$$ flying out, and as aramis said, workshop will be u're first home. :D

for 300Hp, you will need at least a 325i as a base, coz anything less, your gearbox will not be able to take it. Unless u strengthen your gearbox, which cost a bomb though....

well, workshop was the home for my car, for at least 2 weeks.....and hope I wont need to go there again....unless I need an upgrade :)

oh ya..forgot autobox. actually can the autobox take 300hp? 300hp on engine or wheel? i was talking wheel. i heard u can lock the torque converter to take the extra hp.

hehehe...power cars need to visit workshop a few times, coz too many hp being produced. :D aramis, next time u see my old e34, dun smoke me k. just horn horn enuf ;)

300hp I believe is at the wheel... not sure about the locking the torque converter but many have change it to the one from 330i which can withstand higher HP.

hahhaaa. I wont smoke u coz I dont like smoking people....anyway, my car aint that fast....btw, what color is your car?

330i gearbox. wow, must cost a bomb. better go manual, unlimited powah! :D

u cant miss my car, its a black e34, always driving on slow lane, racing with d tractors on our cbj roads. :)

hehehe...u're car is quite fast. i've seen d truth... :D btw, did u try to drive straight off from cold?

well, someone did it for 12k!!! Manual conversion is almost the same, I think.

hahaha.... CBj roads got tractors??

well, mine is not that serious. Just wait for 30sec and can drive off without any problem.

wow...12k, might as well get manual. coz auto will always have limitation. plus the extra torque is a killer for the slush box.

got lot of tractors la cbj. u never notice?? i think coz u're driving too fast la. until the scenery is blurred out. :D

30 secs? if u dun wait, what happens? 30 secs to wait everytime u wanna drive off is still a pain. especially if u're rushing or with other ppl. well, mine is back at the shop. lets see what happens.

i guess so....auto sucks :)

well, even without the SC, i also wait for 30sec b 4 i drive out. :)

Brenden;250683 said:
wanted to add a s/c for my BMW e46 sedan years 2002 to 300+ hp
jz wanted to know how much of it, where can i done it?
any sifu can advice me?
thx

bro,
i got one kit for sale! PM me!

Hey Brenden,

Agree with Aramis, Daniel had loads of experience in BMW Super Charger kit. If you purchase from him, you can get FREE Customer service when required. Do PM him and I can assure you satisfied with the power and customer experience.

sorry bro,,Y NOT BUY A M3 N MODI IT BETTER RITE than spend so much money on modi a low end bimmer to a higher end,,the kaki of the car cant take it...regards..tq d

Hey Dannybaba13

Have you ever experience driving either with M3 or Supercharger bimmer ? Would you mind to share with us what is the different between those ?

dannybaba13;251389 said:
sorry bro,,Y NOT BUY A M3 N MODI IT BETTER RITE than spend so much money on modi a low end bimmer to a higher end,,the kaki of the car cant take it...regards..tq d

yup, do share with us your experience with an M3 and an SC'ed bimmer. You seems to be quite knowledgeable.

Top Bottom