Adaptive M suspension

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

zzhkszz

Club Guest
hi guys, i got some question of 428i M-Sport..
Today went to BMW showroom ,was surprised 428i M-Sport was include Adaptive M suspension. I am very excited with the adaptive suspension ,unfortunately my budget is around 300k-320k..
2015 428i M-Sport with adaptive M suspension is around 360k quote by saleman.. So i go looking for recon model..
And yes,i found a 2013 with low mileage 428i M-Sport was only 280k++,which save alot...but i duno the recon 428i is it include Adaptive M Suspension?

My question is how do i identify adaptive M suspension? Thanks in avd from sifu~

Good stuff... i tracked down mine....its was produce in 9th dec 2014...but SA said its 2015 model...well maybe they consider 2015 if this was completed in end dec 2014 i supposed. .in log boook also said 2015...with adaptive suspensions off course

Checking the VIN number in the decoder is best to see if the car has adaptive suspension.

But if you turn the front wheels to one side and look at the front shocks - the adaptive suspension shocks has an additional short tube welded at right angle to the shock absorber (facing towards the rear of the car) with a wire sticking out of it...

I went through the same issue when I was looking at recon BMWs and the sales staff themselves didn't even know whether the car has AS or not...

Top Bottom