Accident - front bumper replacement

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Hammer278

Official Member
Hi guys,Had my first accident in 3 years yesterday...at Mvalley. Socked into a Wira's door, my number plate is busted and there's an ugly crack on the top of bumper with other cracks on the front. Ugly as hell. :2:I'm thinking of taking this opportunity to get a M5 sport bumper and side skirtings. Anyone know a good shop supplying these? Anyone know the approximate costs for replacing front bumper and side skirtings would be very very helpful too. Thanks in advance :top:Cheers,

Hammer278;625041 said:
Hi guys,

Had my first accident in 3 years yesterday...at Mvalley. Socked into a Wira's door, my number plate is busted and there's an ugly crack on the top of bumper with other cracks on the front. Ugly as hell. :2:

I'm thinking of taking this opportunity to get a M5 sport bumper and side skirtings. Anyone know a good shop supplying these? Anyone know the approximate costs for replacing front bumper and side skirtings would be very very helpful too. Thanks in advance :top:

Cheers,

M5 bumper & side skirt?...call mie power at 012-6558910, i think he can help you..price wise..?ask him lor..

Hammer, sorry to hear about the accident. Must've been a real pain in the chest and wallet...

Thanks anakin will give him a call soon! :top:

Eggie...sakit betul. haha...im just back from my workshop actually, number plate + bumper repair = rm300. contemplating to fix or to check out other options Anakin has given...:listen:

Top Bottom