AC type III orig.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

clockwork

Club Guest
there r one set of orig AC type III rim come with 225/45/17 tyre(85%)only use it for less than 6 month.want to let go at $3,400.is this price ok?need advice from all here,thanks.

the best part is this rim come wif covers.it can convert to type II if u install the cover :D

Dude ...

Lemme see ... original Type III with PS1 tires, rite ? The Bridgestone shop opposite the Larkin Bomba station ? If this is the one you're refering to ... yup, the rims are the real deal. Was toying with the idea of selling off my RX 18s to switch to those AC 17s. Cannot make up my mind yet ... He also has a nice set of Breyton Visions 18s with Pirelli Dragons too.

P.S - shopping for tires already ? Found your ride already, aah ?

Cheers,

Originally posted by Vanquish@Aug 31 2005, 12:05 PM
Dude ...

Lemme see ... original Type III with PS1 tires, rite ? The Bridgestone shop opposite the Larkin Bomba station ? If this is the one you're refering to ... yup, the rims are the real deal. Was toying with the idea of selling off my RX 18s to switch to those AC 17s. Cannot make up my mind yet ... He also has a nice set of Breyton Visions 18s with Pirelli Dragons too.

Cheers,

change !! change !! ...

AC is for BMW
BBS - aiyooo .. Putra oso pakai ... :yes!:

Originally posted by Vanquish@Sep 1 2005, 01:05 AM
Dude ...

Cheers,
why go to 17'?right now ur ride look cool with this set of rim :yes!:

any JB member here who like to change their rim or tyre can juz give me a call at 019-7310328 or pm me.i will try to get good price for all the members.remember ah soon,he doing a/c here too :D

Originally posted by 535i@Sep 1 2005, 11:59 AM

change !! change !! ...

AC is for BMW
BBS - aiyooo .. Putra oso pakai ... :yes!:

Racun King in da house !!! :nyehehe:

Bro ... AC also very common, de !!! Too many Type II and III everywhere, la! And damn ... even non UDMs are going crazy with the Type IV replicas. When all else fails ... better go with the E36 M3 Motorsports rims ... :)

Cheers,

Originally posted by clockwork@Sep 1 2005, 12:19 PM
any JB member here who like to change their rim or tyre can juz give me a call at 019-7310328 or pm me.i will try to get good price for all the members.remember ah soon,he doing a/c here too :D
We are all regulars there ... we know both Ah Siang and Ah Soon pretty well. See you there one of these days, dude !!!

Cheers,

Top Bottom