about to buy E46

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

lsh411

Club Guest
Hello. Apa khabar semuanya!! 모두들 안녕하세요!!Kindly I'd like to ask some advice from forumers here. :)These days i've been looking for E46 which are made in 2000-2002.And I found one 328i I like the most among cars i've seen.Here's brief info -model : 328i (2nd owner . yr 2000)price : 88,000 rmmiles : 10X,000 KmExtra exterrior stuffs : angel eyes, 18 inch rim, spoiler, body kit.. etcand has been maintained by M-speed.But as like other bimmers with around 100k miles, several parts' oil was leaking when I brought the car to check the condition of it with owner.(Other condition is good). And he agreed tat he'll fix it out b4 he give the key over. ----------I guess it might be sort of rude thing to ask price of cars.. but I hope I can make excusses since I'm foreigner..Regarding the recent things, increased oil price, road tax..etc, how's the price you think?:).. Thank you very much.

If it's a 328 I would assume would be 2000 model. RM10x is kinda high then to pay for that year and model. Then again, depends on whether you really like the mods. For RM10x, why not consider a newer 325? That would get you a 2001 or 2002 model.

alxy;333682 said:
If it's a 328 I would assume would be 2000 model. RM10x is kinda high then to pay for that year and model. Then again, depends on whether you really like the mods. For RM10x, why not consider a newer 325? That would get you a 2001 or 2002 model.

it's 2000 model, but the price is RM88k.

you might read 'mile' as 'RM' :)

Thank you for ur reply~!

Be ready for the repair...I already kena 3 weeks after own my car....hehehe..as usual ...second hand..

lsh411;333690 said:
it's 2000 model, but the price is RM88k.

you might read 'mile' as 'RM' :)

Thank you for ur reply~!

Whoops! My bad... price is quite OK then. Best to take it to a trusted BMW mechanic to then see if condition of car is worth buying.

You'll love the torque in the 328!

You can take it to the same mech that the previous owners takes this car to. M Speed is a good mechanic in my book.

Guys,

Been told that E46 328 got hairline chasis crack problem. Is it true?

Top Bottom