A very loud-laughing forummer's car featured in today's NST CBT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
pussy said:
yup.. was challenge by a e36 idiot with a turbo kit fitted..:rolleyes:

Today I realised a lot of cars cucuking the e30 Stealth BEAST. The driver of the E30 Stealth BEAST gave way to other cars, I am sure they must had read the CBT article.:D

dthug said:
our brother's face very very ganas... macam castello:D
Castello cap-ayam lar.......ganas becos no more money to buy petrol after all those mods.....kah-kah-kah-kah!

Vanquish said:
Err, what's with the "Whatcha problem, dude!" look anyway ? LOL !

Regards,
Van.
Van....that's the constipated look frm an e30 owner who has gone over the edge(there's nothing left to mod, hence the look).....Hahahahahaha!

ALBundy said:
Today I realised a lot of cars cucuking the e30 Stealth BEAST. The driver of the E30 Stealth BEAST gave way to other cars, I am sure they must had read the CBT article.:D
Must be bcos of the hemsem driver currently 'using' the car..........ekekekeke

kevster30 said:
Must be bcos of the hemsem driver currently 'using' the car..........ekekekeke

Think the hensem drebar sabo Cock-Eyed-Felix kaw kaw :D

ALBundy said:
Think the hensem drebar sabo Cock-Eyed-Felix kaw kaw :D

Most likely....most likely.....let me know....will bring popcorn and kua-chi........ekekeke:D:D:D

Zoggee said:
I oso want to challenge him.....:cool:

Petrol is not cheap. The owner said dont waste his petrol :p :rolleyes: :) Anyway, the owner's car can be viewed nearby your house on wednesday.

ALBundy said:
Petrol is not cheap. The owner said dont waste his petrol :p :rolleyes: :) Anyway, the owner's car can be viewed nearby your house on wednesday.
haha....Hey Pussy.

wanna play car but stingy on petrol ka??? Lemme give you a reminder.

Look at my signature pic la wei....

* cabut*

M20 stock standard....no standard la wei...kekeke. Even e30M50 also get tapaued. :) :)

nice and sweet lorrrr ..congrats bro kucing ...

can pinjam your ride someday ka ???

Zoggee said:
haha....Hey Pussy.

wanna play car but stingy on petrol ka??? Lemme give you a reminder.

Look at my signature pic la wei....

* cabut*

aiyo, he was refering to the e36 idoit..:p

i anytime full tank..:D

Yeah E30 M20 vs E30 M50, I wanna see that. Heard lebih kurang in terms of low to mid acceleration wor :)

Ya lor. Pussy must challenge Zoggee tai kor's 320i first. Then only can earn the title.

Alvin said:
Ya lor. Pussy must challenge Zoggee tai kor's 320i first. Then only can earn the title.

bile mau lawan ...... last time tak jadi .... raining...

JYazid said:
Van, that is called 'bastardised'

This is the car which 'tapaued' our friend's e46 325i (M54 summore) both at the straight h'way and twisty road. Maybe one of the reason he sell off his e46 and bought more powerful car. Now waiting for an opportunity with the kuching. Both of them also a good/kamikaze driver.

Yazid

Abang Yazid,

One more session with Felix and he'll probably sell his current car too for more horsies!!! Rumours has it that the car is back on the JB roads again ... Phoenix Yellow color now ... Don't Pray, Pray aah !!! :p Now all we need to do is poison him kau-kau to drop a V8 into the current ride ... :rolleyes:

VaN.

Yo pussy , congrats man ... one heck of a car...had the privilege of riding innnit when sifu kevster was drivin..cool.ride !!...

Vanquish said:
Abang Yazid,

One more session with Felix and he'll probably sell his current car too for more horsies!!! Rumours has it that the car is back on the JB roads again ... Phoenix Yellow color now ... Don't Pray, Pray aah !!! :p Now all we need to do is poison him kau-kau to drop a V8 into the current ride ... :rolleyes:

VaN.

yup.. me still waiting for that fellow, sorry, yellow fellow..

i think he won't sell his car, cos i will still 'tapau' him soon.. :p

Top Bottom