A very loud-laughing forummer's car featured in today's NST CBT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

xtracooljustin

Club Guest
Guess who? its non other than our Felix da cat...
save0011auc3.jpg
Congrats bro on the feature. But NST made a big boo-boo on that article. its an E30 and not a "stealthy E34"

seen it... very, very, very informative about the specs...hehehehe

it says stealthy e34 becoz of the engine..... but t sound a lil bit strange though...

our brother's face very very ganas... macam castello:D

Wah...E30 M3 parts......OBC and roof aerial....veli da happenin.....!!

Good going, Felix. Nice feature xcept for the mix up of the 3er and 5er! Err, what's with the "Whatcha problem, dude!" look anyway ? LOL !

Regards,
Van.

that's nice man.. got a cool look to it, i wanted this car when i was in school

when i saw today on paper i was suprised n feel eager again to rebuilt my e30 325i cab..its been laying down for 2 years already.but after saw the interest of felix on his car.it wakes me up again..

i do wish to see felix car b4 i rebulit my cab.i was thinking to fit a m50.but worry it wouldn balance.

Congratulations! Nice article as well~ I wonder how much was spent in total for the modifications and all..

McFir7 said:
when i saw today on paper i was suprised n feel eager again to rebuilt my e30 325i cab..its been laying down for 2 years already.but after saw the interest of felix on his car.it wakes me up again..

i do wish to see felix car b4 i rebulit my cab.i was thinking to fit a m50.but worry it wouldn balance.

contact ah wai as stated at the foot note of the article. :cool:

bro,

congrats on the article featured in the nst. u have just 'glamourize' the bmw e30 again. thanks for the power up in owning one of these babes. :D

I have been told by Pussy a lot of people have issued challenges to him!! hahahaa :)

yeah.. thanks for the congrats.. just concerned that some of the info was stated wrongly.. even the picture was a e34 with a M40 bodykit..hahaha..

the other e30 is actually a e28.. sigh, CBT still does slipups..

ALBundy said:
I have been told by Pussy a lot of people have issued challenges to him!! hahahaa :)

yup.. was challenge by a e36 idiot with a turbo kit fitted..:rolleyes:

then just go up with it... i think u can win bro..*racunz n cabutz*:D

Pussy

Heard a grey E30 also wants to challenge le but after see the article he also scared liao! Fast wor!

Vanquish said:
Good going, Felix. Nice feature xcept for the mix up of the 3er and 5er!
Regards,
Van.

Van, that is called 'bastardised'

This is the car which 'tapaued' our friend's e46 325i (M54 summore) both at the straight h'way and twisty road. Maybe one of the reason he sell off his e46 and bought more powerful car. Now waiting for an opportunity with the kuching. Both of them also a good/kamikaze driver.

Yazid

Top Bottom