A Topless Cuppa@ttdi

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

sanjay nv

Club Guest
ok mates,lets all catchup for a cuppa this FRIDAY at TTDI [the joint behind the market]. PLEASE DO BRING YOUR BEAUTIES - TOPLESS. Shall we say anytime after 9?MR.PUSSY SUGGESTED: A DRIVE DOWN2 BMW,CYBERJAYA,WILL BE COOL.yeap,why not! a topless run down 2cyberjaya sounds smashin, goodONE pussy.but lets leave it to topless Z boyz,we do it,we do it, if not a cuppa with topless mates is still smokin.goodday mate, come one come all:)cheerz

Ok!!!Cool...Friday 9.30pm ok for u guys????.....I'll bring my fren along wit his Z4 full hamannn bodykit.....

i only got topless MG not bmw.. can join ar?.. but y cyberjaya..nuthing thr

mafia;309411 said:
i only got topless MG not bmw.. can join ar?.. but y cyberjaya..nuthing thr

u've gotta an MG convy, sweet god, now that's a real sexy lady.
please,buddy...do bring her,i for one would love to see my once ex.

oh u used to own one?...

mine is not in pristine condition yet...

but yes boleh jalan!...

well.. z4 is sexy to me too.. mg got lotsa noises.. uncomfortable.. not fast, wiper so slow, water leaks, and dare not park anywhr coz with 2 wires.. its stolen!.. haha

sanjay nv;309323 said:
but lets leave it to topless Z boyz

Errr....presumably this TT is only for the Z boyz? what about the Z4 lady in the house? no?

raz451;309546 said:
Errr....presumably this TT is only for the Z boyz? what about the Z4 lady in the house? no?

why say like that, all is MOST WELCOME, buddy.
sorry,where's my manners, i stand corrected, TO ALL Z BOYZ AND LADIEZ.

calling calling for RAMOURA my best fren............u cld join tis dude..........i'll inform him yeah sanjay my man

sanjay, make it happen... round up all the topless babes(Z4 & Z3) and bring Don to take some nice pictures..

regards.

Good idea pussy...Z3 and Z4 and all bimmer lovers should come.Sanjav confirm the time to everyone...

Jeffroom;309839 said:
Good idea pussy...Z3 and Z4 and all bimmer lovers should come.Sanjav confirm the time to everyone...

well,"ALL"do come enjoy a cuppa or two with a few topless mates and fair maidens. for it's been awhile.
YES! ALL Z's [AND ALL BIMMER LOVERS] LETS CATCH UP

D'TIME:9pm ONWARDS
BILA:04.04.O8
D' PLACE: TTDI [BEHIND THE MARKET]

Don Franco;309905 said:
dudes, need me around? or you guys got yr own camera?

BUDDY,GOT OR DON'T HAVE, NO BIGGY.....YOU COMELAH,IF YOU CAN.IT'S BEEN AWHILE SEEN WE MEET,A CUPPA ON ME.

Top Bottom