A/C quandary

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Dayalan

Club Guest
Hope some sifu's here can help. Last week on a very hot afternoon, realised my AC blowing uncooled air, through all blowers, not half sejuk and half not. Quick check realised compressor not working. Parked car at home and two days later when started the car to go to uncle naidu's shop(since I live in Jln gasing.) the AC suddenly working fine. And was fine for the next few days. And now what happens is, when starting if AC works, will work for 30mins and stop working for another 15mins or so, and if when starting AC doesn't work, give it 10 mins of hard driving it works fine again. Quick check with mech outside my condo revealed that when AC not working no current going into the compressor. But the is current at fuses and they are fine.:stupid: hmmmmmm Just some history, dec last year changed cooling coil and related parts due to a leaking coil, bill RM2000. Had a minor accident beginning of last year, just a fender bender, one moron beat the lights and hit me. Front bumper had to changed and bonnet too, but no damage to engine and internals. Could it be the ambient temp sensor that is faulty and playing mind games with me. Plz advice. Much appreciated

#1 Check this:

Ambient Temp Sensor & Solar sensor (on the Roof)

#2 Open all fuse #50 & 40 and change it...

If all still fails find this bugger:

#3 FSU (Final Stage Unit)
fsu-location1.jpg

FSU.jpg

Have you check the gas pressure of your A/C?

I have cooler air on the passenger side than the driver side (centre vent)

Pump up some gas and add some oil and it is back to normal.

The last time I refill the gas was about 3 years ago.

That issue i kinda had when my coil was leaking. But this time AC vent all Sejuk . Or all Panasonic

Top Bottom