730i For Sale in JB

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

niceputera

Club Guest
Hai guys. I noticed a 730i 96/99 gold color was advertised in motor trader. The dealer is based in JB. I am interested to this particular model but as I am staying in KL, it's quite difficult for me to go and see the car. Is there any member out there that is staying around JB that has the time to see the car for me? OR maybe some members have any knowledge on the history of the car before? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

niceputera;530326 said:
initialM, sorry for the late reply. The contact no are 012-7711155 and 012-7649339. Thanks man.

Cant promise but will check out if got time.

James Chai;530329 said:
wow, bro u got time for that :rolleyes:

Just offer helping hand the best I can. Sumore I BMW kaki

xtracooljustin;530351 said:
Dun let initialm do it! He ll buy da car for himself!

hahaha nice try Justin not at this moment lar coz in process buying new house downtown. But E38 will be in my shopping list after done my current installment. Maybe 740 hahaha got to try V8 power:smokin:

andrewk;530353 said:
Hahah!! liddat oso can potong jalan....

Nope bro just helping. goodwill is very important for me:cool:

initialM;530403 said:

okok bro, which area the car in? i also go n kei po :tongue:

Jamesc;530432 said:
initialM;530403 said:

okok bro, which area the car in? i also go n kei po :tongue:

Jamesc, if i'm not mistaken the car is around JB area. Do check it out if you got the time. Thanks.

Already called the no. Its a salesman for Min Sin Car Dealer located at Pasir Gudang Highway. No time to go yet.

initialM;531218 said:
Already called the no. Its a salesman for Min Sin Car Dealer located at Pasir Gudang Highway. No time to go yet.
Then don't waste time to go cause minsin car all junk somehow.....if good car there sure expensive, when they give discount better don't take.:thefinger:

Jamesc;531239 said:
Then don't waste time to go cause minsin car all junk somehow.....if good car there sure expensive, when they give discount better don't take.:thefinger:

hahaha I know bout it too.

Bro Niceputera,

Kat KL berlambak BMW la. I bot all my BMW in KL:smokin:

initialM;531243 said:
hahaha I know bout it too.

Bro Niceputera,

Kat KL berlambak BMW la. I bot all my BMW in KL:smokin:

initialM,

that is why I'm so afraid to buy from dealer. would prefer to deal direct with the owner. anyway, if u got lubang of a nice e38, preferably 728, do pm me ok. Thanks again to all.

rgds.

got 1 730i for sale, yr 95, facelifted, green color, beige interior. i have the photos. just call me at 019 235 8825 if u wanna see the photo. car at jalan chan sow lin, KL

YaZmEeN;542729 said:
got 1 730i for sale, yr 95, facelifted, green color, beige interior. i have the photos. just call me at 019 235 8825 if u wanna see the photo. car at jalan chan sow lin, KL

start a fresh thread bro..

If you check on Mudah. There is one white E38 1997 728i going for 48k only. I think it's worth the view. I believe the car has re-printed. But since it's a 1997, it is single vanos but digital aircon. It also have side blinds. The car looks clean actually.

There is another one selling for 43k.

But again, picture can also say so much for a car. It's a must to go view and test drive to see how is the condition.

The cars are at Mudah at 2nd car dealers.

elwine30;543320 said:
If you check on Mudah. There is one white E38 1997 728i going for 48k only. I think it's worth the view. I believe the car has re-printed. But since it's a 1997, it is single vanos but digital aircon. It also have side blinds. The car looks clean actually.

There is another one selling for 43k.

But again, picture can also say so much for a car. It's a must to go view and test drive to see how is the condition.

The cars are at Mudah at 2nd car dealers.

the white one in melaka and just spray white from dark blue or black, tried to view the car but 2 weeks ago still in spray shop....

That dun sound that right. 2nd car dealer respray. The may look good but may not be good.

Top Bottom