7 Series Generations photo shoot

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Dipak7

Club Guest
Hi all, Was toying with the idea of doing a photo shoot of the 7 series through the generations: E23, E32, E38, E65/66 and F01. I have the E23, and I think can organize the E66 and F01. To fill in the gaps, anyone here willing to offer their E32 and E38? Can organize the photographer too (though any shutterbugs are most welcome). To keep it uniform, the cars must be beige/gold in colour and standard (no bodykits and big wheels). If the cars are available we can then discuss venue, date etc.

Dipak7;597656 said:
Hi all,

Was toying with the idea of doing a photo shoot of the 7 series through the generations: E23, E32, E38, E65/66 and F01. I have the E23, and I think can organize the E66 and F01. To fill in the gaps, anyone here willing to offer their E32 and E38? Can organize the photographer too (though any shutterbugs are most welcome). To keep it uniform, the cars must be beige/gold in colour and standard (no bodykits and big wheels).

If the cars are available we can then discuss venue, date etc.

Bro, good effort but criteria like looking for J Lo's butt on a face like Susan Boyle's la....how bro???

Difficult to find a gold E32...

I understand the need to standardise the colour, but it's like finding a needle in a haystack.

There's one gold e32 in usj 2 subang jaya... the car has been stationary there for months.. but i sometime see the owner warming up the car in the evening if i pass by his house lah.. if the owner is one of us... hope you could try to lend a hand to depak ;)

Eggie86;597832 said:

I understand the need to standardise the colour, but it's like finding a needle in a haystack.
maybe he's trying to do something like this

bmw_5_series_all.jpg

Calling M.Azharm5. His WEQ2299 should be light gold.

Eggie86;597832 said:

Iylia H;597841 said:
maybe he's trying to do something like this

bmw_5_series_all.jpg

Thanks all,

yes Ilyia, exactly :) The criteria was set considering the cars I have already pooled are of a similar colour. Having said that, its not too difficult to find alternative colours for E66/F01s. Am open to ideas and suggestions from all.

How about if it's just light-coloured and we do a Black&White shoot instead? That would open up the range a little I guess. Any photographers out there care to share their thoughts?

DigitalPunk;598274 said:
I suggest SSMANN to be the model. haha...

Wei Ray....u sure or not u want model that look like Achapan???? Hehehehehehe.....ok, for u I become...I can also supply the ghee ; )

hey guys, i have got the E32, goldish.. bit darker.. complete standard with 17" type 32 rims. can consider??

alantiong;598370 said:
hey guys, i have got the E32, goldish.. bit darker.. complete standard with 17" type 32 rims. can consider??

hi alantiong, great!! Now all we need is an E38 :)

My GOLD E38 with AC Kits could be a bit too loud. Well if it fits the bill then this E38 is available.

Thanks Vincent. Your car looks fantastic! If there are no other takers, then sure!

Hooray, we've got the 5 cars. Will coordinate this offline and inform everyone once a date/time/venue is fixed.

Top Bottom