535/528 Transmission (Minor Jerk) when moving from zero standstill to < 10km/h.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

cooperman

Banned
Anyone facing this issue 535/528 Transmission (Minor Jerk) when moving from zero standstill to < 10km/h. .Any resolution to it, need advice from the experience F10 folks.

I actually notice that on my 535, when i ask AB they said its meant to be like that ... mostly when you are on Normal Mood! But try Sport Mood...its entirely different...you can feel only little bit.

My E60 oso has this....but already being discussed in another thread...so, now u guys r telling that F10 is similar...waa, r u sure Val it meant to be like that....sometimes the initial jerk can be quit disturbing (the feeling inside)....

irfan80;797778 said:
My E60 oso has this....but already being discussed in another thread...so, now u guys r telling that F10 is similar...waa, r u sure Val it meant to be like that....sometimes the initial jerk can be quit disturbing (the feeling inside)....

Am use to it Irfan and IMO i feel thats how the car is designed, bcos if i am going around 220km and i break it really slow the power down and reduce the force* and after a Stop its like minor Jerk, which helps in controlling against cars in front of you as the car dont just give you Full power, but if you accelerate Harder just like i do as am always on Sport Mode...you will get the Fast pick up...i love it!:rock:

Top Bottom