5 years warranty?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
So those car under BSRI are still entitle to change of wiper , brake pads & etc.... ? Mine suppose to be BSRI for 5 years

etquah,

Yes, your benefits remains status quo. The 5 years warranty + 5 years BSRi is only applicable for cars registered 1june onwards!

For those who purchase after 1st june, do they still give the same discount on the purchase price of the car?

Discount is subjective. Check with your sales advisor and shop around for the best bargain!

I haven't seen the new car prices after 1st June and I think its still too early to tell...maybe wait a couple of months towards year end to gauge the price comparing to previous discounts but I think the discount will be lesser kua but plus side is if you sell your car within the warranty period you'd get better value comparing to us who bought it prior to June 15.

The post GST price for most BMW models were revised downwards around 1-2k cheaper same with Audi and Mercedes but am afraid with every new model launch especially the core models the price might go up just like the LCI F10 which saw a big hike in price for the diesel model.

YF
I'm refering to f30. I got mine one week prior to June. They gave some discount. That's why I wonder if they give less discount in june to offset the extended warranty.

I think this month they give big discount with 5 years warranty. Feels a bit sore... :motz:

I can get additional 0.88% discount on top of their offer if anyone interested.

Yours Faithfully (YF) said:
I can get additional 0.88% discount on top of their offer if anyone interested.
I see what you did there heheheh...

By any chance have you been receiving the White Card quarterly benefits via mail regularly this year? Mine stopped since end of last year so I'm wondering they still post it via mail or the post office has some issues...hmm

Sean cor cor.... they still send via mail. The guy in his red and white bike sends it over and carefully slips into my home mail box.

Yours Faithfully (YF) said:
Sean cor cor.... they still send via mail. The guy in his red and white bike sends it over and carefully slips into my home mail box.
Okay so they still send it...need to call BMW Voice to see what happened to mine

I think those registered after June is not BSRI.... brake pads is not covered..

The correct facts... 5 years unlimited mileage - Yes, 5 years 100k free service BUT WITHOUT INCLUDE Front & Rear Brake Service. This will take effect for those model that purchase after 1st June 2015.

ehoe said:
I was told by my sales guy, brake disc, brake pads and wipers are no longer included in the new 5 year CBS free service.
So if you do the maths, those three items to replace are worth approximately 8k. So what BMW did was take out those items and merely increased the free service to 5 years which is also worth approximately 8k. So in the end its works out about the same in terms of value, with the 3 yr BSRI which included those 3 items and 5 years CBS without the three items.

Well that's my logic anyways. The 5 year unlimited km warranty is long overdue though. That was the biggest negative point of buying a Beemer, now at least they are on par or better with its competitors. Finally!.
For 3-year BSRI buyer, is BMW going to change the brake disc, brake pad and wiper when 3 years is due even if the car mileage is low or under-used?

If based on mileage requirement for those 3 items, for those underused or low mileage owners, even when 3 years is due, they may not clock in enough mileage in order to change all those 3 items, so they will not enjoy the benefits of these 3 items.

Meaning to say, for low mileage owner, very likely to end up having shorter warranty and and enjoy non of these 3 items at the end. So for the low mileage owner, just suck your thumb!!!

Top Bottom