3rd Brake Light

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

din888

Club Guest
Been hunting for the "1st generation" Merc C Class 3rd brake light. Brothers Kelana Jaya quoted me RM 90, but unfortunately they have run out of stock. My mechanic could locate one from a parts shop in Subang Jaya but it costs RM 220! Alternatives? Cheers!

Use hella...i saw them goin for about 200 also i think...but they are using LED if i have not mistaken.

Hella

Last week my friend bought this Hella 3rd brake light (LED) for RM100 inclusive of installation.

3rd Brake Light

Aiyo Pussy....you gotta be more specific than that. help me please....I am a Global High Flyer and spend more time on the plane than in bed at home.....Can't afford the time to hunt for it the whole of Saturday afternoon....Thanks for your help...

3rd Brake Light

Any direction to a shop near Bangsar, Hartamas, Damansara Utama/Jaya, Taman Tun, SS2 area is much apprrciated. Cheers.

Global High Flyer!!!!!
And cant even spend 200 on the lights!
Have to look for cheap deals!!!!

din888;207653 said:
Been hunting for the "1st generation" Merc C Class 3rd brake light. Brothers Kelana Jaya quoted me RM 90, but unfortunately they have run out of stock. My mechanic could locate one from a parts shop in Subang Jaya but it costs RM 220!

Alternatives?

Cheers!

...it'll have to bee RM220 & you know where to find it, if it's still available...

;)

Top Bottom