330ci 2004

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

heiqal

Club Guest
how much can i get for selling my 330ci year 2004? i saw this advert on motortrader and someone was selling it for 260k year 2002. any advice?

Someone just bought a fully kitted CBU 330ci 2005 with mileage 8000km. Was imported as new by Cartrade at 280K.

hahahahah

that's not possible. because cartrade has been sued by bmw malaysia and they are out of contract. dont u read the newspapers? so how can someone possible buy a car from cartrade? cartrade are finished. so tell me about it.

hahahahah

that's not possible. because cartrade has been sued by bmw malaysia and they are out of contract. dont u read the newspapers? so how can someone possible buy a car from cartrade? cartrade are finished. so tell me about it.

hahahaha....ape ingat aku baru bawak bmw ke? aku masuk forum nie pon sbb pasal nak jual kete aku. newbie sbb ape? sbb kurang post? hahahaha...kalau aku dah post 99 kali, jadi same jer mcm kau. takde newbie2 nie. takde beza nye. takde makna nya. say what u want brov. i dont think i care. do u care? =) and btw, in the first place, i asked about how much could i get from selling my car, i didnt ask where newbie section is. KAPISH.

yo guys..y want to fight2 one.peace lar weyy..we all bmw lovers wat..

btw heiqal, u got my dream car there.huhu..but cant buy it now.2 bad worr :(

heiqal said:
hahahaha....ape ingat aku baru bawak bmw ke? aku masuk forum nie pon sbb pasal nak jual kete aku. newbie sbb ape? sbb kurang post? hahahaha...kalau aku dah post 99 kali, jadi same jer mcm kau. takde newbie2 nie. takde beza nye. takde makna nya. say what u want brov. i dont think i care. do u care? =) and btw, in the first place, i asked about how much could i get from selling my car, i didnt ask where newbie section is. KAPISH.

I think Fuad is trying to say to be more polite here....it doesnt matter how long u owned ur ride and how old r u .......Its just a manner ........:p

If u trying u find out ur car market price ....u can always refer to MT,Star, used car dealer or bank .....Here is not the right place .....

If u dont care what ppl saying ....then u better dont ask cos what is the point if ppl answer u but u don care about it ......right ?

Be cool and hope u will enjoy ur stay here .......

Heiqal, if i understood Fuad correctly, the car was imported new by Catrade in 05, bought by first owner who used it for 8k km before selling it off for RM280k. everyone here is very nice and helpful, pls observe that

since you don't care, i think your car is worth around 0.02 cent...

wow that's a very rude reply....

first newbie here with alot of attitude... its not 'new' to bmw... its 'new' to the comunity.. bmwclubmalaysia forum's comunity..... sure a granpa can drive 2002ti since 1975 and join this club this year... that made him a newbie here also...

relax bro... be cool...

dthug said:
first newbie here with alot of attitude...

Not attitude...just plain rudeness. Reminds me of:
"Ke tepi, ke tepi, (flash, flash, honk, honk) ke tepi LERRRR!"

Used-car dealer probably offered only RM150K....

heiqal said:

You are quite defensive for someone who does not care what people say... I think you probably missed a golden opportunity to sell your ride to BMW lovers here. Joined the wrong club for the wrong reasons methinks. But hey, you wouldn't care what I say anyway kan? My vote for the most rude intro ever. The committee should award this guy a prize.

Schwepps said:
Not attitude...just plain rudeness. Reminds me of:
"Ke tepi, ke tepi, (flash, flash, honk, honk) ke tepi LERRRR!"

Used-car dealer probably offered only RM150K....

Probably. 330Ci kan?

BTW, you missed out "Eh Bang, mungkin kereta dia ade masaalah tak?"

Then the son goes, "Eh Ayah, itu cikgu sayalah. Malu!!!"

The father then says "Yealah... saya akan lebih bersopan dijalanraya..."

Or something like that. But hey, he does not care what anybody says anyway.

azwanb said:
My vote for the most rude intro ever. The committee should award this guy a prize.
\

yeah!!!.. and people will swarming this forum with rude way... this fella should not get a prize... he should get ban...

azwanb said:
Probably. 330Ci kan?

BTW, you missed out "Eh Bang, mungkin kereta dia ade masaalah tak?"

Then the son goes, "Eh Ayah, itu cikgu sayalah. Malu!!!"

The father then says "Yealah... saya akan lebih bersopan dijalanraya..."

Or something like that. But hey, he does not care what anybody says anyway.

Hey! Maybe he's actually that guy in the ad!!! Hahahaha

I'm voting him off the island....
thumbdown.gif

It's folks like him that gives BMW drivers' a bad rep...

heiqal said:
...... i didnt ask where newbie section is. KAPISH.

Btw its Capice, meaning:

1) Asking for agreement, understanding, belief. Answered with itself. Often used in italian mafia-type settings to emphasize understanding.

Frank: "If you dont shutup, im going to bust your frickin head open with a baseball bat, capice?!"

Tony: "Capice"

2) Demand for agreement, implying the other party should proceed as told, whether they agree to terms or not.

There's a few things I Want you to take care for me. What should I call them; problems! I Want you to make them disappear, if you get what I mean, capice!

Lay off the Sopranos rerun .... capice :rolleyes:

Lionel_Koh said:
If u dont care what ppl saying ....then u better dont ask cos what is the point if ppl answer u but u don care about it ......right ?

Be cool and hope u will enjoy ur stay here .......

+1 I'm with Lionel....

This is a public forum, everyone's entitled to an equal say which you have exercised gratutiously. More importantly, this is a community not an on-demand online car pricing service or used car listing!!

My $0.02's worth, take it anyway you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom