320i mineral grey, saddle brown

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Newbeemie

Club Guest
I was offered a ready stock for 320i luxury mineral grey/saddle brown. I liked the mineral grey very much but not so much on the saddle brown. If order new for mineral grey/black, i'll have to wait till sept! In a dilemma now.. What you guys think??

To each his own.

If you dont like the brown then wait .

u sure dont have the colour u want ?

Last I checked, luxury still have stock .. the sports is the one that is out of stock .

which dealer are you getting your car ? they could be trying to get rid of their old stock and just scaring you with the september bullshit.

omnimech;832071 said:
To each his own.

If you dont like the brown then wait .

u sure dont have the colour u want ?

Last I checked, luxury still have stock .. the sports is the one that is out of stock .

which dealer are you getting your car ? they could be trying to get rid of their old stock and just scaring you with the september bullshit.
Ya I've kena too, lastime (dec 12) my SA keep told me if i dont take the ready stock (2012 batch) and told me it's last unit otherwise hv to wait until march or even late, the first day i visit the show room to test drive the demo car, and the NOOB shit SA ask me to pay deposit on tomorrow d (LOL). Manatau after purchased 2012 batch the vehicle are quite problematic, and when i collected my car (dec 2012) they're still many 2012 batch are unregister yet (WTF i thought the SA said is last unit???)!!! So don too believe wad NOOB SHIT SA said, they just wan to earn commission faster!!

I have ordered my alphine white/black sportline since March waited till next week. I heard this is due to the plant shut down for expansion. I heard the expansion is not complete and the production should be much faster than before. So I guess you should not have to wait as long as September.
Just my opinion.

Don't trust the SA. Try to ask around from different dealer. When I purchased my car end last year, my SA said they only have 4 cars left. At the end, I saw 7~8 cars in the parking area waiting for registration. They are BullSHIT No1.....

080808;832126 said:
Don't trust the SA. Try to ask around from different dealer. When I purchased my car end last year, my SA said they only have 4 cars left. At the end, I saw 7~8 cars in the parking area waiting for registration. They are BullSHIT No1.....
like+1 LOL hahahahhaha same as mine

Booked my mineral gray 320i sports in Mid March this year, i received it last week

Ner75;832142 said:
Booked my mineral gray 320i sports in Mid March this year, i received it last week

Depends on dealers.

I booked mine End of April.

Got mine end of May.

Bro,

its your preference lah, if you tend to wait for another 3 months and may able to save more money (during waiting period) then better u plan for 328i :) . Two-in-one :)

I've checked with 2 dealers already. Both say the same. First dealer i went to told me the plant produce by batches. the luxury mineral grey/black only avail sept/oct. unless i want sports mineral grey/black which they have one coming in july. i prefer luxury, so i ordered a luxury black/black from them which is coming in 3rd wk july. Then, last weekend i went to quill pj,the sa told me they have one luxury mineral grey/saddle brown from changed order just came in 2 days. So ask me to book that one first while i think for few days. He checked in his system and told me the same luxury mineral grey /black only avail in sept. sigh... If i wait till sept, i might as well wait till dec and book 2014 cars right?? Or i just stick back to my original order of black/black..

bro,

2014 car need to be manufactured on 2014 which mean you will not get 2014 manufactured car on 1st Jan 2014. Approximately u have to wait another 2-3 month more to get 2014 car.

Newbeemie;832360 said:
I've checked with 2 dealers already. Both say the same. First dealer i went to told me the plant produce by batches. the luxury mineral grey/black only avail sept/oct. unless i want sports mineral grey/black which they have one coming in july. i prefer luxury, so i ordered a luxury black/black from them which is coming in 3rd wk july. Then, last weekend i went to quill pj,the sa told me they have one luxury mineral grey/saddle brown from changed order just came in 2 days. So ask me to book that one first while i think for few days. He checked in his system and told me the same luxury mineral grey /black only avail in sept. sigh... If i wait till sept, i might as well wait till dec and book 2014 cars right?? Or i just stick back to my original order of black/black..

Newbeemie;832360 said:

Sounds like you are very fickle minder :p (No offence)

However, that being said. This is the car you are going to drop >200k on.

Better to get it in the colour that you love and adore rather than regret over it after a month driving it.

I personally got the black/ black option. Love the black paint. Its exceptionally shiny, and after some proper coating, every wash gets my car back to its shiny state where I can see my reflection on the bonet :D

Sounds like you are very fickle minder :p (No offence)

However, that being said. This is the car you are going to drop >200k on.

Better to get it in the colour that you love and adore rather than regret over it after a month driving it.

I personally got the black/ black option. Love the black paint. Its exceptionally shiny, and after some proper coating, every wash gets my car back to its shiny state where I can see my reflection on the bonet :D[/QUOTE]

Bro, to drop >200k is quite normal to be fickle minded sometime. The thrill of choosing, the time spent exploring the forum, the visits to the tint/parts shops, the pro n con advices from gurus, the cucuk menucuk from friends, the dilemma on which colors..those experiences are somewhat priceless and make one buy meaningful and worth it.

Lepas dah dpt kereta, its a different feeling/experince pulak.the worry of theft, stone chips, birddrops, floods, accident *choyyy...lagi susah hati. Siap termimpi mimpi kereta kena curi kene angkut tow-truck. Hahaha

So new beemie, spend as much time exploring, make sure u get what u want and paid for..worth the wait till u fully satisfied.

Chiill bro..SimonT:rock::smokin:

Thanks guys for the comment. I'm actually ok with the saddle brown seat colour but when i saw the dashboard, i have second thought already..
Take a look below..does it look old fashioned??
View attachment 30866

Newbeemie;832620 said:
Thanks guys for the comment. I'm actually ok with the saddle brown seat colour but when i saw the dashboard, i have second thought already..
Take a look below..does it look old fashioned??
View attachment 30866

I believe the dashboard will still be black right ? I have seen the f30 with red coral leather.. dashboard still black though.

Hmm. hang on. i may be wrong as I have been looking at Sport Line cars not luxury >.

U're right the dash board is still black. I mean the to toned black and brown below the dashboard. That's from the picture. I'll check it out for real this friday and decide once and for all if i can accept the interior. The sa told me they stopped production for such combi mineral grey/saddle brown. I guessed must be the lack of takers for such combi..

Newbeemie;832667 said:
U're right the dash board is still black. I mean the to toned black and brown below the dashboard. That's from the picture. I'll check it out for real this friday and decide once and for all if i can accept the interior. The sa told me they stopped production for such combi mineral grey/saddle brown. I guessed must be the lack of takers for such combi..

Could be the reason why he trying to hard sell to you.

I would advise you to tink for yourself and tell the guy to shut up and let you make your own decision :)

Thanks bro. I dun trust the sa taste too. Maybe the previous guy that ordered this car got freaked out and decided to change too!

Ordered Havana brown with saddle brown back in april. Taking forever to come, sa said likely to arrive in June or July.

But now told maybe, I predict, hopefully but cannot guarantee to arrive in August. Wah, is this BMW.?

Eyap003;832887 said:

Ordered Havana brown with saddle brown back in april. Taking forever to come, sa said likely to arrive in June or July.

But now told maybe, I predict, hopefully but cannot guarantee to arrive in August. Wah, is this BMW.?
Which SA u ordered from? I heard from SA that 320 selling like hot cakes now. All delivery will be in sept/aug. maybe due to raya i guess. But yours was ordered in april! Maybe good to check with other dealers for verification. I noticed some popular dealer tend to have more delivery and higher chances for change orders. So u can eye on those changed or cancelled orders.

Top Bottom