320d refuelling / diesel station list

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Phelddagriff

Club Guest
Hi All,List of stations:North 1) B3 TRADIKA PETRONAS RAWANG 2) SHELL MANTAU RIA TG. MALIM 3) PETRONAS SLIM RIVER 4) SHELL SLIM RIVER 5) PETRONAS SUNGKAI 6) SHELL HUP SENG SUNGKAI 7) SHELL BIDOR 8) PETRONAS BIDOR9) PETRONAS TAPAH ARAH UTARA 10) SHELL TAPAH 11) SHELL BAN GUAN GOPENG 12) PETRONAS JALAN KAMPAR MUKIM TEJA 13) PETRONAS SIMPANG PULAI ARAH UTARA 14) PETRONAS SG. PERAK 15) PETRONAS KUALA KANGSAR 2 16) PETRONAS PEMDANG 17) PETRONAS CHANG LOON 18) PETRONAS KOTA SARANG SEMUT 19) SHELL REST & RELAX GURUN 20) PETRONAS SPG. PULAI 21) PETRONAS ULU BERNAM 22) PETRONAS CAMERON HIGHLAND 23) SHELL CAMERON HIGHLAND 24) SHELL CHANGKAT JERRING 25) SHELL TMN SELATAN TAIPINGKlang Valley1) SHELL PUTRA HEIGHTS 2) SHELL NKVE (BEFORE DAMANSARA TOLL) 3) SHELL NKVE JALAN DUTA 4) SHELL (JALAN PERSIARAN RAJA MUDA MUSA) 5) SHELL FEDERAL HIGHWAY (AFTER KLANG TOLL) 6) SHELL CHANGKAT JENNY (TAIPING TOWN)7) SHELL (SEC. 4) KOTA DAMANSARA 8) PETRONAS CYBERJAYA 9) SHELL (PRECIENT 8) 10) SHELL LDP (AFTER PUCHONG TOLL) 11) SHELL (PUCHONG PERMAI) 12) PETRONAS (PRECIENT 9) 13) PETRONAS (LDP) NEXT TO INGRESS (SG. PENCHALA) 14) PETRONAS SRI HARTAMAS (2 NOZZLES TYPE ON PUMP) 15) PETRONAS JALAN AMPANG (OPPOSITE VICTORIA) 16) SHELL JALAN TUN RAZAK (OPPOSITE IJN) 17) PETRONAS Jalan Tun Razak opposite IJN (thanks to docrayboy)18) PETRONAS Jalan Damansara opposite Eastin Hotel (courtesy RCBL)19) PETRONAS nearby Tesco Extra Sect.13, Shah Alam20) SHELL nearby Giant Sect.13, Shah Alam21) PETRONAS TTDI Jaya, Shah Alam22) PETRONAS next to 2nd UiTM entrance Sec.7, Shah Alam23) SHELL nearby Celcom Sec.9, Shah Alam (all from Nazli)24) PETRONAS Kota Damansara (Both sides)25) CALTEX TTDI (Both Sides)26) SHELL Jalan SS23/43 (Atria area)27) CALTEX Jalan ImbiSouth 1) SHELL TIRAM WAWASAN @ MINT HOTEL 2) SHELL ALAF SINARAN @ TOLL SG BESI 3) SHELL AMILIA TRADE - R & R SEREMBAN 4) PETRONAS - R & R SEREMBAN 5) SHELL FOCUS ANERGY - LABU 6) SHELL EXCELSTATE - SENAWANG 7) SHELL TAMPOI 8) PETRONAS BANDAR UDA 1 9) PETRONAS JALAN TEBERAU 1 10) SHELL - R & R KULAI 11) SHELL - R & R DAGOH 12) PETRONAS PEDAS LINGGI R & R 13) SHELL RNL PETROL - R & R SEREMBAN 14) SHELL - HUDA HAMID (SEREMBAN - KL HIGHWAY) East Coast1) PETRONAS Teluk Sisik Kuantan (courtesy RCBL)2) PETRONAS Gambang R&R (both directions)3) PETRONAS Bentong R&R4) PETRONAS Kerteh 1 & 2Stations that DO NOT have the nozzle1) PETRONAS TTDI Super Station (with the KFC drive-thru)2) PETRONAS Genting Sempah3) PETRONAS Cherating4) SHELL (OPPOSITE EASTIN) JALAN DAMANSARA If any of this information is wrong or needs updating, please post on the thread.

From my experience there are 4 types of diesel pumps in Malaysia, small, medium, medium with a notch and large.

You can't use the large one, end of story. You might be able to use the small one with lots of poking with a screwdriver/pen but that's risky.

If you get a regular medium nozzle, poke it in and it works. If you get a medium nozzle with a notch on the top (12 o'clock if you're looking at the nozzle) then poking it in won't work. Angle the nozzle so that the 3 o'clock or 9 o'clock matches the top of your fuel tank hole and push it in, that will disengage the lock and then allow you to refuel as usual.

Almost all the gas stations I go to in the Klang Valley area has at least one medium nozzle. I'd be much more interested in a list of stations outside KL to be honest.

I filled up at petronas most of the time, especially new station due to its nozzle size, been to other station but cant poke the nozzle in even it is medium size. Will try as the method as mentioned by gameover. By the way, if you are somewhere in shah alam and feels like filling up your tank at esso station, there's one at the I-City, sek 7, off federal highway :top:

gameover;561244 said:
From my experience there are 4 types of diesel pumps in Malaysia, small, medium, medium with a notch and large.

You can't use the large one, end of story. You might be able to use the small one with lots of poking with a screwdriver/pen but that's risky.

If you get a regular medium nozzle, poke it in and it works. If you get a medium nozzle with a notch on the top (12 o'clock if you're looking at the nozzle) then poking it in won't work. Angle the nozzle so that the 3 o'clock or 9 o'clock matches the top of your fuel tank hole and push it in, that will disengage the lock and then allow you to refuel as usual.

Almost all the gas stations I go to in the Klang Valley area has at least one medium nozzle. I'd be much more interested in a list of stations outside KL to be honest.

If going outstation, make sure fill whole tank up first bro!

1) Petronas along Teluk Sisik in Kuantan is gud-middle size nozzle
2) Petronas along Sprint (right before Eastin Hotel & heading towards KL) - middle size nozzle

Last full tank (approx 55L) managed almost 900 km wit mix town & highway driving. When do you guys normally fuel up w/o risking any damage to the fuel pump? Last 100km or 50km?

Bailey;561459 said:
130-150km .............

Wow! Thats way b4 the warning lights comes on. So each refill (to the brim) should be in the region of 50-52L of diesel (full tank of 61L. With an approximate 50km left on my OBC, I fill up wit 55L of diesel).

Thanks matey

Glad to bump in this thread... didn't know the nozzle would be a factor as well...

hope;561693 said:
Glad to bump in this thread... didn't know the nozzle would be a factor as well...

The Petronas stations are fine bro....just some of the very old outdated stations haven't updated their nozzles.

Got this list from BMW:

North
1 B3 TRADIKA PETRONAS RAWANG
2 SHELL MANTAU RIA TG. MALIM
3 PETRONAS SLIM RIVER
4 SHELL SLIM RIVER
5 PETRONAS SUNGKAI
6 SHELL HUP SENG SUNGKAI
7 SHELL BIDOR
8 PETRONAS BIDOR
9 PETRONAS TAPAH ARAH UTARA
10 SHELL TAPAH
11 SHELL BAN GUAN GOPENG
12 PETRONAS JALAN KAMPAR MUKIM TEJA
13 PETRONAS SIMPANG PULAI ARAH UTARA
14 PETRONAS SG. PERAK
15 PETRONAS KUALA KANGSAR 2
16 PETRONAS PEMDANG
17 PETRONAS CHANG LOON
18 PETRONAS KOTA SARANG SEMUT
19 SHELL REST & RELAX GURUN
20 PETRONAS SPG. PULAI
21 SHELL TAPAH
22 PETRONAS ULU BERNAM
23 PETRONAS CAMERON HIGHLAND
24 SHELL CAMERON HIGHLAND
25 SHELL CHANGKAT JERRING
26 SHELL TMN SELATAN TAIPING

Klang Valley
27 SHELL PUTRA HEIGHTS
28 SHELL NKVE (BEFORE DAMANSARA TOLL)
29 SHELL NKVE JALAN DUTA
30 SHELL (JALAN PERSIARAN RAJA MUDA MUSA)
31 SHELL FEDERAL HIGHWAY (AFTER KLANG TOLL)
32 SHELL CHANGKAT JENNY (TAIPING TOWN)
33 SHELL (SEC. 4) KOTA DAMANSARA
34 SHELL (OPPOSITE EASTERN) JALAN DAMANSARA
35 PETRONAS CYBERJAYA
36 SHELL (PRECIENT 8)
37 SHELL LDP (AFTER PUCHONG TOLL)
38 SHELL (PUCHONG PERMAI)
39 PETRONAS (PRECIENT 9)
40 PETRONAS (LDP) NEXT TO INGRESS (SG. PENCHALA)
41 PETRONAS SRI HARTAMAS (2 NOZZLES TYPE ON PUMP)
42 PETRONAS JALAN AMPANG (OPPOSITE VICTORIA)
43 SHELL JALAN TUN RAZAK (OPPOSITE IJN)

South
44 SHELL TIRAM WAWASAN @ MINT HOTEL
45 SHELL ALAF SINARAN @ TOLL SG BESI
46 SHELL AMILIA TRADE - R & R SEREMBAN
47 PETRONAS - R & R SEREMBAN
48 SHELL FOCUS ANERGY - LABU
49 SHELL EXCELSTATE - SENAWANG
50 SHELL TAMPOI
51 PETRONAS BANDAR UDA 1
52 PETRONAS JALAN TEBERAU 1
53 SHELL - R & R KULAI
54 SHELL - R & R DAGOH
55 PETRONAS PEDAS LINGGI R & R
56 SHELL RNL PETROL - R & R SEREMBAN
57 SHELL - HUDA HAMID (SEREMBAN - KL HIGHWAY)

Sorry about the formatting, I just copied and pasted. In addition:
1) Petronas Jalan Tun Razak opposite IJN (thanks to docrayboy)
2) Petronas Teluk Sisik Kuantan
3) Petronas Jalan Damansara opposite Eastin Hotel (both courtesy RCBL)

I can only personally vouch for Petronas Sg Penchala pumps 2 & 3. Watch out for the nozzles! Hope this is helpful to you guys.

Nice one Phelddagriff, let's work together to keep this list live - can you edit your first post to add the list (for ease of reference) & do us all a favour by updating when there are new adds? Would be much appreciated! TQTQ

it's hard to find a station with the right diesel nozzle in Penang. so got to stick to the 'multi-purpose' screw driver...

Glad to have read this thread. I am going to do my first refuelling today. Hope the station in PD has the right nozzle.

my 530d can go to any stations. that means mine have bigger holes than 3 series

Shah Alam

1.PETRONAS nearby Tesco Extra Sect.13
2.SHELL nearby Giant Sect.13
3.PETRONAS TTDI Jaya
4.PETRONAS next to 2nd UiTM entrance Sec.7
5.SHELL nearby Celcom Sec.9

mikeyC;562533 said:
it's hard to find a station with the right diesel nozzle in Penang. so got to stick to the 'multi-purpose' screw driver...

Was in Penang for hari raya, I didn't have any problems refueling although admittedly I only had to do it twice.

gameover;565226 said:
Was in Penang for hari raya, I didn't have any problems refueling although admittedly I only had to do it twice.

u are lucky to have find the station with the right nozzle! i think u must be at downtown area. where i stay now (southern part of penang island) it's hard to get one :motz:

Top Bottom