255/35/19 Hankook S1 Evo

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

M.Directspares

Club Vendor
Hi, had good experience with the tyre, now its time to change them. Anyone know where i can get this hankook's? Price? Thanks!

I would like to know also...been using S1 now, love it...but dunno where to find..

i did call a hankook dealer nearby my house - sri petaling they quoted rm1200 for 255/35/19, but the i thk abit expensive. T1R is the best answer for that money imo and actually a little cheaper

Got this quote for s1 evo, 235/35/19 - 830, 265/30/19 for 1110.

Supafly you may want to consider running this set up, car corners and looks better as well :)

Bro, go to Hua Hin at Sg. Besi. Look for ah Chuan the boss and show him your membership card. A few of us got some great deals from him, especially Conti and Dunlop tires. :)

ALBundy;589932 said:
Got this quote for s1 evo, 235/35/19 - 830, 265/30/19 for 1110.

Supafly you may want to consider running this set up, car corners and looks better as well :)

ALBundy,

Are those set up applicable to E39 as well?

Chief Bundy.....Dunlop Star Specs available locally? but 235 and 255 in 17"s. where is this Hua Hin? just before the flyover to tun razak/kings palace?

Whooaa, that is some serious tire dude. One of the top rated ultra high performance tires from Japan....yup saw it at Hua Hin and also at another Continental tire shop at Sri Damansara. For a 17 inch tire, its not cheap about 8XX if I remember correctly, but the thread pattern is aggressive and semi slick compound!!!

supposed to be budget tire for those who cannot afford the real premio sticky tires. damn....price is still not affordable. i wonder what sizes they have. next time i see u, i'll ask u where these shops are. current tires still rolling rolling rolling fine....

ALBundy;622127 said:
Whooaa, that is some serious tire dude. One of the top rated ultra high performance tires from Japan....yup saw it at Hua Hin and also at another Continental tire shop at Sri Damansara. For a 17 inch tire, its not cheap about 8XX if I remember correctly, but the thread pattern is aggressive and semi slick compound!!!

Hi Guys!!! I'm a Hankook Tire Dealer, located at Taman Bolton, Batu Caves. Call or sms me (016-6997250) for tire price & details. Special price for precious BMW owners!! Cheers

what are the tires used in BMW 19 Inch staggered?
I am eyeing on the Ori 6 series wheels and found a set in Sg.
is it 235/35/19 front and 265/30/19 rear?

Are these Hankook wheels quiet?

Top Bottom