2015 BMW World Malaysia confirmed for April 17-19

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

BlackE90

Calling all BMW fans! The 2015 BMW World Malaysia exhibition has been confirmed with an official teaser site of the event now online. Set to take place on April 17 to 19 (from 10 am to 6 pm), the showcase will be held at the Bukit Kiara Equestrian & Country Resort. Tickets are already on sale from RM18.

The theme for the 2015 show has been billed as “Innovation in Motion,” and will see the launch of six new BMW, MINI and BMW Motorrad models. We’ll have to wait and see what these models are.

For the first-ever BMW World event to be held in Malaysia, the BMW 328 Hommage concept will be brought in and showcased for all to see. Initially unveiled in 2011, the event will also serve as the 328 Hommage’s Asian debut.

P90077203

The last (and closest, incidentally) BMW World showcase was held in Singapore last year. The event, then themed “Stories in Motion”, showcased models such as the BMW M1, the i3 and i8 pair as well as the BMW Pininfarina Gran Lusso Coupe and models from the MINI and BMW Motorrad brand.

Mark your calendars down, everyone. This one looks set to be one heck of an exhibition indeed. More details can be had at the BMW World Malaysia microsite, you can buy your tickets there too. All proceeds from the tickets will be channeled to Agathians Shelter.

Attachments

• BMW-World_Event-Poster.jpg
    BMW-World_Event-Poster.jpg
    580.9 KB · Views: 32
According to the last AGM, 10 tickets were allocated to OMs. Want to know how can I apply for that allocation?

Hope there would be some good news from the CM for this event...

Posted this in another thread (sorry!) but wondering if anyone is going for the VIP event (16/4-18/4) evening. Program for each night is identical according to BMW Voice operator.

Just wondering if anyone knows if its worth going for ? Not from KL so will have to do some planing to attend.

Top Bottom