1st GB: BMW Custom Carpet Floor Mat Kit (BRAND-NEW)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
badrul880;740478 said:
Thanks Nik.. I love how mine look...:rock: Definitely felt some extra power during the trip back home hehehe

Bro bad and nik...i love mine too...you are correct...i felt some extra power too on da way back home...it was like a tonic ..hhuhu....thanx again bro nik...jasamu dikenang

Silverado;740493 said:
What are the instructions for pick up? Don't see it anywhere in this thread...
yours 2nd batch, coming bro.
.......................................................................................................................................................
Those who have collected the carpet, please write your feedback here instead for future reference. Thanks
http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forum...490#post740490

Heres second batch, ETA 12 May
2ndcoming.jpg

Thought I was #9 in your first batch of 11. My mistake.
Do let me know the arrangement so I can work around it. Tx.

1st batch was referring to those 11 who cleared their payment earlier :). Will keep 2nd batch posted here, stay tune

Thanks Phaii Iceman..will meet up with you this week and collect..

guys, litle changes.

Item will be here Friday Morning.

Collection
Day: Tuesday
Time: 9pm
Venue: Gombak Prima, Taman Sri Gombak(near Scincan Kepala Ikan)

Bro, possible to collect on Friday night/weekends? next Tuesday think working late. :(

Vixxx, I'm tied with work and other stuff right now and may not collect mine yet...

Appreciate if you would keep/store mine until I have some free time to meet you.

Tia :)

Likewise here. It'd be great if I can pick up this weekend. Otherwise I'll have to arrange for another time. Will be overseas next Tue onwards for a week+.

My schedule bit tide this Friday, i will be away and only be back Sunday nite bout 9pm.
Anyone here willling to collect on behalf of all (only 7 sets) from me? My office - 1 Sentral, KL Sentral, 12pm (sharp)
Rest Putra, Joshua, Gendong & Buddy i will handle it.

For bro Blackcat, i will ping you once am back :)

Top Bottom