1er bee-stinger antenna replacement

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

mayomythical

Club Guest
Anyone know where to get a replacement for the 1er bee-sting antenna?? some idiot stole my 1er antenna ler..:102: Not that bad looking without the antenna, somewhat like the sharkfin antenna, but very fat shark lah. :hahaha:. But still would like to find a replacement, if not too expensive.

steal back from old Vios-es. they have similar bee stings. else replace with the common Gen-2/City type lor.
craps, must keep my bee sting at home. like dat oso got ppl steal, tsk tsk tsk!

ya la, I also don't understand stealing my antenna. I mean, if you steal my food, or even my slippers I can understand. But my fricking antenna??

i changed mine to the sharkfin one.

so i still have the ori one. wanna buy ah? tell me the price for me to consider.

vikes;467305 said:
i changed mine to the sharkfin one.

so i still have the ori one. wanna buy ah? tell me the price for me to consider.

bro, got pics on d sharkfin? pls pm me the details - where installed and price. tks!

will take photoof the sharkfin...not like the normal one seen on 3 or 5 series. our antena is somewhere in the middle.

bought it at a shop in segambut....they always advertise in 'on the road' or motor trader. around 500 if not wrong. complete with wiring.

wow, nice bro! but i wouldn't spend 500 bucks for it, hehe. can't the old wires be used on the new fin? the have to re-wire the whole thingy?

Top Bottom