1995 e34

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
all the best .... soon ... i don't think so larr pai ... the e34 V8 , alpina e28 , e30 make over , another coupe e30 there ...maybe towards end of this year i guess ...

ICEMAN 13;524620 said:
all the best .... soon ... i don't think so larr pai ... the e34 V8 , alpina e28 , e30 make over , another coupe e30 there ...maybe towards end of this year i guess ...

ya la... they very busy now.. that V8 is no joke to convert..:burnout:

yeah good luck with the conversion bro. would appreciate if you could list down the costing too :p

ICEMAN 13;524620 said:

end of the year? thats way to long.. will be sending in the car by mid of next month

hello sifu's.. i have a quick ques... i wanted to certify my engine.. Would there be any issue's with puspakom and jpj if was to go and do the certification my self? or must i go through a runner..

no problem you can do it yourself, if you don't mind waiting... runner is there, as a representative for u only,that's is if you want their service.

Puspakom inspection

If you have free time...just diy, try experienced it yourself, it's not so hard...then you'll know is it worth to pay runner..:wink:

Top Bottom