1995 e34

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
thanks..will look for them.. As per now next project will be to convert my engine in the next few weeks..:)

.....nice e34. i bet it's a 24v single vanos. 2.5 ? Ni manual ke auto bro.? Enjin apa nak convert? Enjin ni ade problem ke?

yes morpheus......they always look great in silver.

....mr zabardast...... i introduce to you mr felix aka pussy, the king of all racun kings.
Any problem during upgrading just call him....kekeke

bluepanther;505841 said:
....mr zabardast...... i introduce to you mr felix aka pussy, the king of all racun kings.
Any problem during upgrading just call him....kekeke

ayooo gone larrr ..sure break wallet one ...

nice ride there bro

its a 520i auto m50 engine.. I'm curently looking for a 525i auto as well..:)
been facing some problem with the gear box lately, once in a while the gear drops...after all this engine has done 315 000 km :) Its time for a convertion

noticed a defect in 1 of my toyo tyre today..
View attachment 13164

View attachment 13165

tyres was just changed 6 months ago

zabardast;506038 said:
Any of the sifu's here done sound proofing for their e34? How effective is it?

View attachment 13169

came across this. Still thinking should i do it or not..

Nice ride there bro:top:

Whats wrong with your current sound proofing? E34 original proofing no good enough ? Its one of the best for those early bimmers and I guess no further needs for upgrade unless you want super silent car :sleep:. If you could hear external sounds whilist in the car most likely it your doors/windows rubbers need replacement.

miepower;506056 said:
Nice ride there bro:top:

Whats wrong with your current sound proofing? E34 original proofing no good enough ? Its one of the best for those early bimmers and I guess no further needs for upgrade unless you want super silent car :sleep:. If you could hear external sounds whilist in the car most likely it your doors/windows rubbers need replacement.
Mie...kaler dia macam kereta ko ler..

everything's perfect, last batch somemore, only the fabric not to my liking :D

Top Bottom