1800 parts available?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Club Guest
Hi all classic lovers. Some questions on the 1800 model.Any spare parts shop in KL carry parts for this model?Like brakesystem items, window rubbers, door rubbers, corner front signal lights, windshield, shocks, bushes, axle oil seal, pinion seals, wiper motor and linkages, mostly the consumables.If not available from KL, what about Germany or other BMW markets?Appreciate any advice tqvm!

BMW Neue Klasse 1800 - parts

Yeah! :rock:

Got my first NK 2000 year 1967 for over a year now and it is still in the bodyshop. I acquired another one from a fellow forumer who noticed my 1st Nk in the bodyshop!

Do browse through the dotcommune website and make friends there. I got a lot of things from members there (Australia and Florida !).

You also can download the parts book (yeah!) from: :top:

www.wallothnesh.com

Locally you can go to:

BOMIN Auto - No 565, 3 1/2 Miles Jalan Ipoh, 51200 KL
From kompleks kerajaan Jalan Duta go towards Jalan Ipoh and you can see Bomin Auto across the road, proceed ahead till a traffic light and make a u-turn. I saw a rear left light and center grill there once but let it go since it was for the NK 1800 and not for my NK 2000

There is also the Bavarian Auto nearby (towards the overhead bridge near KKJD) but their prices are a bit too steep.

Engine parts should not be a problem since the NK uses the M10 engine, similar to the E30.

The journey will be slow! Do not despair, smell the roses and enjoy life.

hai maxkpp, any idea when is ur classic going to be ready? is it a complete full body restoration and at which shop you send?

I had just 'modified' my 2002 brake master pump, cannot source the parts and if can, too expensive (~rm 1500). So my mech modify by using e30 pump ( i got the idea from another 02 owner too.

There's a classic/ vintage exhibition coming up on the 16th, hope could see a few classic beemer there !

haha true max..the journey will be slow.. :( now my e21 has clutch pump porblems. :S the starter still waiting for you..hehe...

yep long and slow journey. that's the whole point or else too fast no syok la.

thanks for the contacts again.

btw, the dotcommune link doesn't work... typo somewhere?

the dotcommune link has been under spammers attack a few times lately.
I have to re-registered myself 3 times due to this.

opps! try this link then:
http://nkbmw.com/
I have tested it a few minutes ago and it works fine.

You will notice that the forummers in nkbmw is a bit laid back compared to those in the 2002 site.

Did you manage to download the parts catalogue from Wallotnesh ?

Want to buy a completed 2002 project? Asking price was RM50K ... not mine but I saw the advert in the Star a while back and decided to check it out.

... and I saw our Red Baron mentioned that there is a M1 somewhere in Malaysia ....

I think my 2nd NK will be ready in about 2~3 month time. My 1st NK, hopefully before year end.

whoa thats cool.. i dont know when my baby will be ready.. :(
but true..if its fast then no syok.. hehe.. then when u finally drive her u know her inside out and what she has gone thru to come to this. i kinda prefer it that way instead of the 'buy and drive' way.. :)

: (

I've put of my plans to get the 1800 - for now. Since I needed a daily driver and bought an E28 (genius) because my planned daily driver Range Rover has been 5 months in the workshop now (double genius).

sparepart for sale

6099;298445 said:
Hi all classic lovers. Some questions on the 1800 model.

Any spare parts shop in KL carry parts for this model?

Like brakesystem items, window rubbers, door rubbers, corner front signal lights, windshield, shocks, bushes, axle oil seal, pinion seals, wiper motor and linkages, mostly the consumables.

If not available from KL, what about Germany or other BMW markets?

Appreciate any advice tqvm!

i have some of the thing u want from 1800 car,
plz call me at 012-4312414

Top Bottom