17''RIM for E23 wanted!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ez77

Club Guest
Dear All Fellow Beemers, I'am searching 17'' rim for my e23, 733i. Anybody can help?:)

ez77,

You e23 shares the same PCD and offset with the e32, e34 and e28. You can use the rims from the later e38 and e39 range as well but will require the use of a hubcentric cone adapter.

Hope this helps.

I have E-38 rim (16" X 8") 4 pcs with tyres 235X16X60 for sale which I change Hamman 18"

17' maa...not others, tq....anybody wanted use e23 parts can ask me...got many!

We bring you this post for an Important announcement...

Goodies worth Rm80K is up for grabs and a Lucky draw prize to die for (literally if it does a Titanic) so pls do register for The Annual Dinner thats goin to happen on the 16th of September and be part of history...

ez77.. what parts do you have ?

your engine and mine shares the same.. 2.8 and 3.3..

E23 :-
throttle body, plug cables, distributor cap, fan, air-fuel sensor, original alternator, aircond compressors, engine oil cap, 2 front seats, aircond's set (blower+motor+cooling coil), big aircond fan, long-shaft rubber ring coupling,

E30 :-

radiator, tuned computer box, head-lamps, 84's iron bumpers (f/b), exhaust muffler, original alternator, aircond compressor, air filter compartment, rear boot,

ez77 said:
17' maa...not others, tq....anybody wanted use e23 parts can ask me...got many!
Hi ez77, do you have with you both side mirrors (the black plastic cover not the chrome type).
Appreciate your reply soon.

ez77, i might need some of the stuff.. meet for friday TT ?

i also have one set of original alpina 17" rims for sale.. 17" 8j with spacers..

regards.

helloo have u all registered for AD...its just 2 weeks away

100_0403.jpg
got it! 18 inches...hehehe

cayalah cool728...when we all e23er wanna meet n cruzzz da KL streetsss

Top Bottom