11th Annual Charity Jam Session 2010 at RP Saujana

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
ALBundy;538181 said:
Bro, can you reserve carpark in front of RP say for first 20 club members that arrived (or it is the area that you mentioned "cordoned off"?) early? If that's the case, then better go a little early :)

At Ara Dmansara going toward Saujana, the last series of corners are very interesting to test your car's suspension setup. It's a S BEND!! :burnout::burnout:

Bro,That's almost Gymkhana standars on that S bend ! ! If not satisfied, somemore can U-turn on the traffic lights and re-do again... Good Choice...:wink:

Update:

01. XXX - 1 book - PAID CASH
02. Jerman - 1 book - PAID CASH
03. udm68 - 8 books - PAID.
04. Jarance - 2 books - PAID CASH 11/6
05. Astroboy - 2 books
06. gracetcp - 1 book - PAID CASH 11/6 + 1 book
07. climenta - 1 book - PAID CASH 11/6
08. stanleycck - 2 books - PAID CASH 11/6
09. Traveler - 2 books - PAID CASH 11/6
10. chili e30 - 1 book
11. CoupeE30 - 1 book
12. raymond_630i - 2 books PAID CASH 24/6
13. johnj - 2 books - cheque given to Nazri
14. Rachel Toh - 1 book - PAID CASH 11/6
15. Digital Punk - 1 book - PAID CASH 11/6
16. Jamesc - 1 book - PAID CASH 11/6
17. enkil - 1 book - PAID CASH 11/6
18. QD250 - 2 books - PAID CASH 11/6
19. Albundy - 1 book - PAID CASH 24/6
20. David Yong - 20 books - PAID 19/6
21. Lamoo - 1 book PAID 25/6
22. sunnypuan - 5 books PAID CASH 22/6
23. Nazrie - 20 books
24. Venceladus - 2 books PAID 24/6
25. wc9922 - 1 book PAID CASH 25/6
26. Ingress Auto - 5 books
27. MSport - 1 book - Bank in- 1/7
28. Thomas Tan - ? book

56 booklets PAID = RM5.6k
Nazri(20), Chili e30, CoupeE30, johnj(2), Ingress(5), Grace, MSport and me(2) owing 33 booklets = RM3.3k
Total: RM8.9k, need RM1.1k more to fulfill our RM10k target.

Those who wish to get the tax deduction receipt, please PM me the full name to whom u wish the receipt to be issued to, ASAP.

So far only David Yong, Traveler, sunnypuan, Venceladus, Grace, Johnj requested for the receipt.

Not an official member yet but I'll see you all there! What time are you all heading there?

astroboy;538271 said:
Update:

05. Astroboy - 2 books
10. chili e30 - 1 book
11. CoupeE30 - 1 book
23. Nazrie - 20 books
27. MSport - 1 book
28. Thomas Tan - 1 book

56 booklets PAID = RM5.6k
Nazri(20), Chili e30, CoupeE30, johnj(2), Ingress(5), Grace, MSport and me(2) owing 33 booklets = RM3.3k
Total: RM8.9k, need RM1.1k more to fulfill our RM10k target.

Those who wish to get the tax deduction receipt, please PM me the full name to whom u wish the receipt to be issued to, ASAP.

So far only David Yong, Traveler, sunnypuan, Venceladus, Grace, Johnj requested for the receipt.

docrayboy;538353 said:
Not an official member yet but I'll see you all there! What time are you all heading there?

No worries! You don't need to be an official member for good Samaritan work. So far only 1 forumer participated, that's our E90 Princess, she will arrive late, in style! :wink: :D :rock:

Most will be there in the late evening la. Those who bring family probably will be there in the early evening 4~ 7pm. Those with beer belly will arrive late... :p

Update:

05. Astroboy - 2 books
10. chili e30 - 1 book
11. CoupeE30 - 1 book
23. Nazrie - 20 books
27. MSport - 1 book
28. Thomas Tan - 1 book
29. Don Franco - 2 books PAID CASH 1/7

58 booklets PAID = RM5.8k
Nazri(20), Chili e30, CoupeE30, johnj(2), Ingress(5), Grace, MSport, Thomas Tan and me(2) owing 34 booklets = RM3.4k
Total: RM9.2k, need RM0.8k more to fulfill our RM10k target.

So far only David Yong, Traveler, sunnypuan, Venceladus, Grace, Johnj, Don Franco requested for the receipt.

astroboy;538528 said:
No worries! You don't need to be an official member for good Samaritan work. So far only 1 forumer participated, that's our E90 Princess, she will arrive late, in style! :wink: :D :rock:

Most will be there in the late evening la. Those who bring family probably will be there in the early evening 4~ 7pm. Those with beer belly will arrive late... :p

So I presumed there will be no convoy, all pandai pandai go at their own time and group of friends. Well done, we have helped them to sell tickets to the club members and brought tremendous joy and prestige to the club as an event organiser :top:

Bundy does have a point. This is an official event for the club. We should at least have a convey and arrived at the event in style. Let meet at a petrol Station near Saujana around 5;30pm and start the convey at 6:00.

Can somebody suggest a petrol station near Saujana

jarance;538643 said:
Bundy does have a point. This is an official event for the club. We should at least have a convey and arrived at the event in style. Let meet at a petrol Station near Saujana around 5;30pm and start the convey at 6:00.

Can somebody suggest a petrol station near Saujana

i am not sure is there any petrol station near by there,maybe stanley can help.

chili e30;538654 said:
i am not sure is there any petrol station near by there,maybe stanley can help.

I think there is a Petronas just after the roundabout.

jarance;538662 said:
I think there is a Petronas just after the roundabout.

checked with stanley there is no petrol station before saujana if you are coming from federal highway or subang,only after saujana got which mean on the way to subang airport.but stanley said we can gather at the road side after the fly over from subang or federal highway,which mean 3-4 km after the fly over cause the road are very wide.

If convoy is needed, may I suggest the Petronas after the roundabout if you are coming from Subang Airport. Big station there, can hang out, and pre TT there.

Some of us committee will be there as early as 2pm to help out. If u can't find me there, just give me a call, I might be taking a nap at the back... :p

astroboy;538672 said:
If convoy is needed, may I suggest the Petronas after the roundabout if you are coming from Subang Airport. Big station there, can hang out, and pre TT there.

Some of us committee will be there as early as 2pm to help out. If u can't find me there, just give me a call, I might be taking a nap at the back... :p

why i don't know committee will be there early to help out?:39:maybe they don't need my help....haha....

chili e30;538665 said:
checked with stanley there is no petrol station before saujana if you are coming from federal highway or subang,only after saujana got which mean on the way to subang airport.but stanley said we can gather at the road side after the fly over from subang or federal highway,which mean 3-4 km after the fly over cause the road are very wide.

Not advisable to park by the roadside if many car is expected. I check the map and there is a Petronas station after Saujana after the roundabout. We can gather there and turn back into Saujana at the traffic light under the new fly-over.

chili e30;538676 said:
why i don't know committee will be there early to help out?:39:maybe they don't need my help....haha....

There's no stating of committee must be there tomorrow or even must any member need to be there. But it's stated on their flyers that the event is going to be 2pm ~ 1am. So it look awkward if no representative from our club is there till 5pm.. more so when I'm holding to the coupons, need to issue cheque to the organizer for the total contribution, need to request receipt from the organizer for our members as receipt is issued on the spot.

There might be those who have paid and have not collected coupon decided to come early to pick up their coupon. If I not there how? There are also those who hasn't pay but reserved the coupon and I don't know what time they will show up.. :(

Aiyaa... in a nut shell, u want to come early, just come lor. Its a charity and all are volunteers la, need invitation card meh? Show must go on! :cool:

Since we are in this topic, on behalf of the club's committee, I strongly urge all those who will attend the charity tomorrow to be at your best behaviour. Don't litter or spit everywhere and of course don't mess up the place and leave as if there's a kakak to clean your mess for u.. :secruity:

Hello, it is understood lah. This is an official event. The MC should take it as the pride to make sure that the OM and other forummer who purchase the ticket are taken care of.

If I were you, I would consider to do the following:-

1. One or two person can take care of the distribution of ticket from 2:00 pm onward till 7:00 pm.
2. One person can make sure that the parking are allocated for BMW Club with the main organizer
3. When the time come to get for the convey, all those who are already there can also meet at the designated place.
After all it is only a short drive from Saujana to the Petronas.
4. You only need to assign one person constantly man the stall when the other away.

Here is the place to convey from petronas to Saujana.

Time to start from Petronas : 5:30 pm.

Latest info for convey. cleck here.
http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35872

Map to meet. see below.
saujana.jpg

hi everyone..just got back from Switzerland and I am here already.. got kambing golek... the beef satay is super nice.. the best I have tasted.. Come all and watch the football game on big screen tonite there.. till 4.30 am.. can use the donation coupons to have food and drinks while enjoying the game... Grace is very gracefully pretty in her dress :top: come all..n have fun while being charitable..

nazrie;538966 said:
hi everyone..just got back from Switzerland and I am here already.. got kambing golek... the beef satay is super nice.. the best I have tasted.. Come all and watch the football game on big screen tonite there.. till 4.30 am.. can use the donation coupons to have food and drinks while enjoying the game... Grace is very gracefully pretty in her dress :top: come all..n have fun while being charitable..

Not to mention Rachel Toh with her party dress too ! ! :top:

A very big THANK YOU to those kind hearted folks who contributed to the success of last night's good course event! Funds were pouring in from Switzerland, USA and even Taiping despite knowing that they can't make it to the event to spend the coupons.

Turn out was amazing, new and old faces, big BMWs, small BMWs, new BMWs, old BMWs, indeed a night of BMW showcase!

The organizing committee has done a tremendous job in the event and not forgetting RP Saujana for providing a beautiful venue for the event. The foods were fantastic and the non stop live band through the night, even weather was cool and all nice! what more can one ask for?

My only problem was torn between work and leisure.. :( and I find it difficult to manage the coupon sales under the influence of alcohol with cash keep slipping out from my pockets.. :eek:

Some were vanished early, perhaps they had a mug to much.. :p Hope all reach home safely and looking forward for your future participation in the club's coming events!

Till then, Danke schön! Tschüs! :rock:

Top Bottom