1 series 5 door, now only available in 118i?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Quikflyer

Club Guest
Looks like they are limiting the engine availability. I really want a 120i one a five door :(

I believe so.. Grace's 120i is 5-doors year 2005. When I did my shopping back in 2007, only 118i available in 5-doors, while the 120i comes in 3-doors Sports and they were all CBU Munich.. if not mistaken.

Yup I think so too Quikflyer & Astroboy.

So my Trixie is a treasure. Now very valuable since there's no more 5-door 120i CBU germany :)

The rear door is especially good for those who keep many shoes under the rear footwell or for their pets to get in. Other than that, there's really not much use of the 1-series rear door.

The 1-series may be called a 5 seater but I prefer to call it a 2+2.. so now you get a 4-door 2+2.. :p ... now that's super rare.. :D

Yeah! More of a 2+2.

A few of friends have gotten sick just by sitting at the rear within minutes...

yeah..my kids hates sitting behind..makes them nauseous. can't be my driving skills cos didn't have such probs w other cars.

consider yr 1series as a larger size "MINI" with 2 extra doors & more space :D

cheekychewy26;403022 said:
yeah..my kids hates sitting behind..makes them nauseous. can't be my driving skills cos didn't have such probs w other cars.

Ready some paper bags! :listen:

wtf with the wedding dresses?

yeah, my friend and some other peeps have felt sick in the rear of the car as well. Its definitely not my driving!

I think of the rear seat as a compartment to put my stuff. its a bonus if ppl wanna take a ride with me, but having said that, my car has travelled to nearly all states in a span of 2 months (work purposes). great!

i'm looking for 120i for sale... i mean the unreg model... very hard to find.. any idea?

my email :tmas_78@yahoo.com

There I was minding my own business driving very fast and overtaking everyone else going north along the NSE in my E90 325i. When lo and behold a black 120i 5 door took me somewhere after Rawang. We raced for a while. But man he was fast. I gave up at Dataran Sg Perak. Orang tua cannot sustain prolonged fast drives. Some stretches we did close to 200.

Wanted to get it for the wifey, she say give her the 320 no less. So a 320 it is.

BM is a DRIVER's car, not PASSENGER car!
the focus of owning a BM is the DRIVER's feel.

Top Bottom