Z4 M roadster

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

tanna

Club Guest
Hi can we get the Z4 M roadster in Malaysia? The one with the straight 6 engine with manual box. How much does one cost if got.Thanks

check this out
Star Classifieds
BMW Z4 M Coupe (M) '07 interlagos blue / black leather. 343bhp, 0-100km in 5 sec, M-differential lock. 012-3337146 [SIZE=-1]10/11/2008[/SIZE]

very good value for money.. only comes in manual.. less than 500k.. fairly easy to get.. :top:

Sweet car with sweet handling ... my dream car too Z4 M Coupe :top:

P/s: i dont see the point of having open top in hot country like M'sia ... i mean if in europe i can understand why ... cos they rarely get sunshine hence plenty of sun worshiper over there that wanna have their sunshine while driving but in malaysia??? it's sunshine (and torrential rain) 24/7 ... plus open top impedes the car performance

u mean like this one below?

i've not seen an M E85 here....where to see one? it's crazy to imagine doing 200+kmh topless hehe

Z4Mroadster.jpg

theres one used Z4 M Coupe at AB Shah Alam..comes with AB warranty n stuff.. price is 300k nego.

Feast your eyes on this one...

This a brand new specimen in Sepang Bronze...

BlackCat;387652 said:
This a brand new specimen in Sepang Bronze...

i saw the same color in GE Mall like a month ago.....beautiful! prolly the same car haha

shaifulo;387755 said:
i saw the same color in GE Mall like a month ago.....beautiful! prolly the same car haha

Ohhh... that would have been me. Was there at Alexis :smokin:

kelvinp;387611 said:
theres one used Z4 M Coupe at AB Shah Alam..comes with AB warranty n stuff.. price is 300k nego.

300k.. hmmm... Wait for next lottery draw..

hello guy,
where can i find out how many z4 m coupe in malaysia new register and re-con register. pls can any one help. thanks first.

Top Bottom