X5 sport package

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

hkh_88

Club Guest
Hi all X5 sifu. Want to know what is the different between sport package and normal X5 for those per-facelifted E53 model? Have a few offer for the AB local version. And how much to convert it to facelifted model? Which part will need to change? :top:

the different between a normal and sport is that the sport has a roof rail, 3 spoke steering wheel sport edition,side step, and spoiler while the normal do not have all this feature. and the normal version do not have xenon light while the sport has xenon light. while for converting facelift i am not so sure, you can change the lights just to make it like a facelift people cant really tell the different if you change the light. correct me if i am wrong

And the Sport version will give you head bobbing ride for free. Prepare to jiggle on Malaysian roads...

Oh yeah hkh 88 sport package come with a firmer supension. So it will handle better, and also more horsepower in the engine

dennisloongjunlim;503006 said:
Oh yeah hkh 88 sport package come with a firmer supension. So it will handle better, and also more horsepower in the engine

i don't think more horsepower is provided. just all the top like 19 inch sport rims bla bla bla...but sure looks much more fiercy

Top Bottom