x3 workshops

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

beam2u

Club Guest
can i please get some suggestions/advice from you guys:- where do you go for repair work on your x3's?- i am in the klang valley (ampang area), but as long as the shop is in the kl area, it's fine.i hear a somewhat rattling sound from the front as my tires hit potholes, suspecting something with the suspension system.also, has anyone experienced "less" cool air from the driver a/c vents compared to the passenger a/c vents?a few people have noticed the difference in the coolness of the air. i can't imagine what this is due to.appreciate any suggestions.

found a place in bukit jalil area.
i visited them for resolving the "clunk" noise undercarriage and the creaking interior.
both issues got fixed (separate threads in the forum).

the owner is very helpful and since they only work on UDM's, they've pretty much seen/heard most questions before.
i'm impressed and very satisfied with the work done today.
i appreciated his advice mainly because he tries to help out, like instead of asking me to change the entire arm and bushing, he said just change the bushing and ball joint coz the arm is still in good shape.
i will use them as my go-to place from now.
if you are interested, the shop is :

Eastcos Automobile
No: 9-2, Jalan Jalil Perkasa 15/155B,
Aked Esplanad, Bukit Jalil,
57000 Kuala Lumpur

the owners name is Andy
his number 012-3957178
you can just mention the "x3" guy if you want to break the ice, but not necessary, he's really friendly.

Top Bottom