www.fuelsaver.com.my

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Kingrat

Club Guest
Saw this featured on Hypertunez, and then checked out the website as well. Its like a malaysian made broquet, just pasang the magnets near the fuel line and expect a miracle in fuel savings.of course, i also fell for it. so i went to get one. That accessory fella didnt know how to reach and pasang on my e36 318i fuel line, so I also fed up, I told him just give me that unit I will go ask my mechanic to pasang for me.Went to my mechanic, that fellow curse me babi-buta only. He said, 'allo friend, how can u buy this chow-h@! product. if work sure all the manufacturers pasang already man. i won't waste your time to pasang this, and also i wont waste my time'. There i stand like blur only kena maki. So then I went back to the accessory shop and got back my money.Sigh, so anybody else care to tell me if this product works??

Ask sifu fabianyee, he was experimenting with it at one time, I think. :D

Originally posted by 2cents@Mar 3 2006, 03:15 PM
Ask sifu fabianyee, he was experimenting with it at one time, I think. :D
I think fab went the DIY way, even used his own magnets. :D

I've put magnets on the fuel line and fuel rail... not much difference.

Then I fitted some more magnets on the air pipe between the Air flow Meter and the Throttle body... fuiyoh.... the throttle is more responsive. however, doesn't really save fuel but damn syiokalingam...

Originally posted by fabianyee@Mar 5 2006, 01:26 PM
I've put magnets on the fuel line and fuel rail... not much difference.

Then I fitted some more magnets on the air pipe between the Air flow Meter and the Throttle body... fuiyoh.... the throttle is more responsive. however, doesn't really save fuel but damn syiokalingam...
My guess da syiokalingam caused higher fuel consumption; did it Fab? :dunno:

Talking about fuelsaver, my friend planing to sell this product andask me to pasang it to my M40 to test it. After fitted, the throttle is more responsive but i dont know if it really save fuel. After all no harm 4 me to try. Its free.

If really u wanna save fuel:

1. Maintain your car.
2. Plan your journey.
3. Economic driving (dont drive aggressively)
4. Dont keep your car idle too long.
5. Fill up your fuel at night or early morning.
6. Correct tyre pressure.

Yes, its more then 3 years but from different vendor and different label.
Each one claims theirs are better.

Check this out.

fuelsaver

It will never work. If it does, it will be invetion of the century with the cuurent escculating oil price. The guy will get a nobel price for the thing.

If u want to save fuel, do not accelarate, remeber F=ma? and drive at constand 100km/hr.

Alternatively, u can get a kancil........... :D

:D Ha...Ha....

Don't Drive BMW if want save ur Money......

B=Big / M=Money / W=Waste

:yahoo:

1. Maintain your car.
2. Plan your journey.
3. Economic driving (dont drive aggressively)
4. Dont keep your car idle too long.
5. Fill up your fuel at night or early morning.
6. Correct tyre pressure.

VEry correct :D :D

Originally posted by Kingrat@Mar 3 2006, 01:28 AM
Saw this featured on Hypertunez, and then checked out the website as well. Its like a malaysian made broquet, just pasang the magnets near the fuel line and expect a miracle in fuel savings.

of course, i also fell for it. so i went to get one. That accessory fella didnt know how to reach and pasang on my e36 318i fuel line, so I also fed up, I told him just give me that unit I will go ask my mechanic to pasang for me.

Went to my mechanic, that fellow curse me babi-buta only. He said, 'allo friend, how can u buy this chow-h@! product. if work sure all the manufacturers pasang already man. i won't waste your time to pasang this, and also i wont waste my time'. There i stand like blur only kena maki. So then I went back to the accessory shop and got back my money.

Sigh, so anybody else care to tell me if this product works??
Been using this magnectic stuff for more than 5 years. I must say it does work initially when the magnet is strong after a while due to heat and shocks it does not work as good when its new.Anyway i was quite impress with the water unit as it does descale all the radiator rust.

Top Bottom