WTS My 1987 BMW 325i E30

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce_Z

Club Guest
[SIZE=medium]For sale is my 1987 BMW 325i E30, 4 Door, 4 Speed Auto (selectable mode), Sepang Bronze paint.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]This car was originally imported from the UK by the first owner. It was an SE spec model in the UK. Ive owned this car for the last 5 years and its time that it goes to a new loving owner. Reason for selling is Ive got a new car project coming. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Car is maintained/serviced exclusively at Optimum Motorsports at Kg Kayu Ara – mechanics are Jason Foo (the boss) and Ah Fai. So the new owner can just continue to go to consult, ask questions, and know that the right guys are taking good care of this baby. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]The s[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]pecs:[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=medium]Mileage: ~ 230k kms. Hasn’t gone up much since I only drive this car mainly on weekends (and sometimes to work)[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=medium]Engine: M20B25 2.5 litres, 6 cylinders[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=medium]Engine idling is smooth at around 850 rpm[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=medium]Engine still roars and revs hard (if used in “sport” mode)[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=medium]Transmission: 4HP22, 4 speed auto (with different selectable modes - sport/econ/1-2-3)[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=medium]Rear diff 3.73[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=medium]Transmission is smooth & relaxing to drive[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=medium]The power train of this car is very reliable. Ive never had any incidents of roadside breakdown due to engine, tranny failures, overheating, etc, even when driving in traffic jams in KL. Testament of the solidity of the M20/4HP22 system.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=medium]Suspension installed – Boge std height sport shocks (about 1+ year old, with std springs)[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=medium]Spare suspension – Bilstein B8 and Eibach Prokit will be provided. These were used on this car for about 2 years, but I took them out since I cannot stand the firmness. This suspension set was bought new and was installed at Bluegreen workshop.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=medium] [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=medium]Steering rack – is in good condition. No leaks. Rack was refurbished in 2011. Steering “stabiliser” was installed in 2012 to reduce high speed “looseness”. But as this is a 27 year old car, so some freeplay is still there.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=medium]Tyres – Bridgestone Potenza Adrenaline 205/50 R16s – 3 years old, with 50% thread life[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=medium]Rims installed - AC schnitzer type 1 -still very glossy (refurbished/polished 3 years ago)[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=medium]Spare Rims – set of BBS RS001 15 inches will be provided (no tyres). These were polished/refurbished/gasket repaired about 1+ year ago but not used, so they still fresh glossy chrome. Best use for “show” days[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=medium] [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=medium]Bodywork & paint – body was rust removed (front foot well, firewall) and painted Sepang Bronze in 2010. [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=medium]Paintwork is 4+ years old, some stone chips, scratches and peels exist. The quality of the paintwork is average. But not urgently in need of repair, as its still shiny. [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=medium]Together with the bodywork, a new (used) electrical wiring was installed since the old wiring was quite bad.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=medium]Black Leather seats still very fresh – installed new 4 years ago together with black interior roof headlining [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=medium]Aircon works[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=medium]13 Button OBC (On board Computer - digital clock, temp, fuel econ, others) with bright backlighting[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=medium]Working electric sunroof[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=medium]Electric side mirror adjustment[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=medium]Power windows[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=medium]Rear view mirror with twin map reading lights [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=medium] [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=medium]Complete tool set in the boot (although the tyre jack is not original the E30 jack)[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=medium]Alpine radio/cd/mp3 player with ipod/iphone connectivity (via 30 pin connector or USB) plus electric folding antenna[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=medium]Eco-tint film tinting on windows/windscreen. There is slight scratch on tint film, on the left side on the front windscreen) [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=medium]Service/repair receipts and photos of the body work repairs.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=medium] [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=medium]Others: 1 spare set of “Startec” smoked rear lights, 1 spare set of smoked Hella front head-lights are also included (Im clearing out my store room!!).[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=medium]Asking price: 26,500 ono.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=medium]Interested please PM or call/text me at 012 299 2466.[/SIZE]
  • Thanks for looking
  • [SIZE=medium]Pleas see the attached pics[/SIZE]

Wow !! Beautiful !!! Particularly love the interior with the leather bucket seats and the Mtec steering wheels.

Beautiful E30 and tastefully done.. Good luck in ur sale :)

BUMP for nice E30! A lot of nice spare stuff there

Good luck with your sale bro. Lovely car

Hi all, this car is sold. Thanks for looking. Thread can be closed.

congrats on the quick sale bro! hope it went to a nice home

btw, if not mistaken you can close your own threads with the new forum feature..haven't tried it personally tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom