Immaculate E30 or E46ci for sales

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many thanks for all the comments, few enquiries but no taker so far, the E70 arrived yesterday. So I am now short of parking space in my condo, wifey insisting that I need to at least sell 1 of the 3 car as I promised before I bought the E70, will hold on for a while, if still no taker, will probably reluctantly let go the E39,as there is already a ready buyer.

subsonique;816653 said:
goodness gracious great balls of fire! both stunning beasts! anyway, the E30, which engine is this?

M40. low maintenance, reliable engine :)

x2n;816672 said:
M40. low maintenance, reliable engine :)
yup i know it's the M40 as it's the same engine as my E30 as well. i shot the question wrongly, it should be what's the displacement of this E30?

subsonique;817023 said:
yup i know it's the M40 as it's the same engine as my E30 as well. i shot the question wrongly, it should be what's the displacement of this E30?

its ok, it happens hehe
if im not mistaken, an M40 is 1.8cc... but better just PM the owner ^_^

Free bumps for the E30 :rock: i wish i have the Cash @Hand :smokin:

Strangely, such nice cars are still not snapped up. Is it because the 2nd hand market slow or what? GE13 puny a pasal?
Bump for awesome looking cars ...

Yup..strange that you should come to that conclusion as even my forced sale of MB 230CLK and/or C240
has no takers....a couple of queries, views but no closure...must be due to the elections season, any
other comments?

Perhaps people are looking to newer autos?

Financing of up to 70% is available what....

Anyway I wish you luck and success in your sale, cheers!

I guess before of the HP that kill the buyer....

A lot of potential buyer out there... but not much of CASH in HAND i guess...

Good luck on ur sales bro...

E30 officially sold to a fine young gentleman from Penang, money collected, car has changed hand.
Mod, appreciate the thread to be closed.
Ps: will pm hakkamae immediately as he is the thread starter. Many thanks to his help in putting up this thread and thanks to all who show interest and those who help to bump. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom