<WTS> Mint Condition E46 325i 2001

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

seewai

S62B50
Hi folks,I'm posting the following on behalf of Coffee:==================================================================================================================Picture link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/88616190@N07/I am letting go of my mint condition E46 325i for sale. Year 2001 Model - Face lifted. This car was the actual E46 on display in the BMW 3 Series Lineage Display during the recent BMW F30 launch in March this year - Refer to link: http://paultan.org/2012/03/30/galler...he-f30-launch/As you can see below, no expense had been spared in keeping the car in pristine and mint condition. The car feels and look brand new. There are no creaks or rattles and the car feels tight and solid. Mileage is 213k km, which is only about 19k km/year. The engine purrs beautifully and the bodywork is absolutely flawless. The drive is quiet and smooth and transmission shifts gears decisively and seamlessly. It is fully buy and drive condition. If BMW ever made an E46 in 2012, this would be it. Pictures link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/88616190@N07/In the journey of maintaining this car in its pristine condition, major components in the car had been rebuilt/changed recently, including: 1. Gearbox – Just rebuild in July. Fluids, Oil Pump, Oil Cooler and Torque Converter all changed new. Recently changed Long shaft center bearing, Long shaft coupling.Gearbox mounting recently changed to Original BMW2. Steering – Steering Shaft & Pump changed. Steering bushes changedPower steering hose all changed3. Suspension, Chassis & Brakes – New lower A arms and Bushes Absorbers front and rear (SACHS) & Original Coil SpringsAbsorber mounting, Absorber dampers front and rear Disk brakes front and rearAll four ABS SensorsChassis - treated with original Autofoam chassis strengthening foam from KL Auto. 4. Cooling system – Whole set changed including: Original Water pumpRadiator & All the rubber hoses Temperature Sensor, Expansion Tank, Cooling Fan and all other Hoses, Block pipe, water hose, hictor hose, air hose, pressure valve. No leaks. Perfect temperature even when going up Genting. 5. Engine - Adjuster unit, Oil Separator (jantung), Timing chainAll Sensors changed including - Crank sensor, Exhaust sensor, Camshaft sensor. Alternator changed to brand new unit. Fuel pumpNo Leaks at all. Mounting recently changed to Original BMW6. Air-Condition - Whole set overhauled including Compressor, receiver tank and micro filter changed. Very cold and effective in hot weather. 7. Interior - Superb and Immaculate condition. New carpets and New and original A, B & C pillarsNew speaker board coverM Sport steering with airbags and multifunction buttonsM Sport trim8. Exterior - Superb condition. All Original Msport rims with 80% thread tyres. Treated with Sierra Glow paint protection. 5 yrs warranty. Msport bodykit & Angel eyes. 9. Other important components: Rubber window seals RM 380 EACHPower window mechanism cost RM450 EaAll the above come with receipts as record. This car has been lovingly taken care of, and I am only letting it go as I recently took over a Golf GTI and have run out of space to park it. No repairs are needed as all the major wear and tear parts have been changed / taken care of. The car feels and looks brand new. If BMW ever made an E46 in 2012, this would be it. Price: RM57,000 (neg)Contact: 012-3763839Location: Klang Valley ==================================================================================================================

I do remember this car was sold not long time ago in much higher price.

Free bump to a clean car!

Hi folks,

Yes this is my car. Putting it up for sale as i have just taken over a VW Golf GTi, also from another forummer here.

Was a tough decision, but i only have 2 parking spots and it is painful when one car needs to be parked outside (of course you understand the car parked outside will NEVER be wifey's car)

Would like to thank bro seewai for helping me to post it here.

bmw7833;778811 said:
I do remember this car was sold not long time ago in much higher price.

Free bump to a clean car!

Hi bro bmw 783,

Yes i was the buyer who bought it. I paid premium because of its pristine condition and full records from WP Auto. It also graced the catwalk before during the F30 launch. I guess there is always this thing about 'a man and a gorgeous model'. Especially if its German.

wingzee;778818 said:
Aww man so fast moving on coffee??

Yeah, Darth Vader came along and brought me over to the dark side. I blame my buddy for that. But he refused to accept the blame. So i had to find an antidote.

Bro coffee,
Indeed a surprise considering you've owned it for not that long.....anyway, all the best in the sale

Hehe. Bump for Coffee.

Hope you're having fun with the GTi :)

Hey coffee, free bump for you here.

Just wondering where did you do the rim repaint job, and how much did it cost and how long did it take for them to do it? Appreciate your reply bro.

Hi Folks,

Car sold. Wanted to credit bro seewai for agreeing to help me post this up in this thread.

Selling a car always comes with mixed feelings, and its at this juncture that i am at now. Yesterday i drove my car from my office back home for the last time. As i was cruising along, i marveled at how hushed it was, and how quiet and refined the engine still is. Not a creak or rattle from anywhere. The car wafts along the highway, yet still manages to execute corners in the most capable way. This from an 11 year old car.

Inside, I ran my hands across the steering wheel. It is thick, well proportioned and manly. The dashboard still looks modern, and fit and finish still good. And it fits like a glove around you. The E46 in 325i guise is surely a man's car. To be honest, its not the easiest car to drive. My female companion drove it and glady pass me back the keys, prefering to her finger tip light japanese car. This car doesn't like to cuddle. But you may bond over a successful and exciting 'attacking' drive up Genting via Ulu Yam / Genting Sempah.

This is the only car i ever owned that doesnt fel like my servant. It feels like my partner.

Against the orange dusk sky, on the final stretch home in the evening, I am still amazed at how the engine is still so refined and revvy, after more than 200k km on it. Still feels robust, yet turbine smooth. Really cant imagine this is a 11 year old car. You just know it when a car's goodness is baked-in/engineered in. Because these goodness stand the test of time and wont degrade quickly. BMWs are really ahead of time when it comes to engineering. And it shows, through the palms of your hands and the thick of your bum.

Anyhow congratulations to the new owner of my car. Its yours now. I hope it serves you well just as it served me well. I am sure you wont regret it.

As for me, I have set my sights on a pre-loved F30 after my time with the GTI heh heh.... :)

I feel you bro about the selling part, and am glad she found new owner to continue caring for her.

seewai;780711 said:
I feel you bro about the selling part, and am glad she found new owner to continue caring for her.

Bro, thanks again. If we meet, allow me to buy you a nice cup of coffee. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom