WTS: F10 Style 331-19"

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

M5port

Club Guest
not sellin that forgestar of yours ka bro..hehe :vroam:

btw, those bmw style 331 looks nice on an F10..quite hard to get them locally as well I heard..one of the rims that I would've seriously considered if I have an F10..oh wait a minute..did these came off your newly acquired F10 535i?? if so, congratss on your new ride bro! share la some pics..:top:

hahaha, no no, forgestar still on my 335. however got 225M if you want? haha....

hahaha.. shhhhhhhhhhh. no pics because got no car ..... yet. =P

Wow,F10 535i? NICE:)

So u selling off the 335i or keeping it in which case u'll have two biturbo cars under ur porch? Awesome man!!!

Hahah keeping it still, bro... the price is just too low to sell, will keep it for another year and see how.
No two biturbos, still just one, F10 is a N55 engine, not N54. heheh....

*ahem* hub caps *ahem* ahaha...

Oh N55... I see I see:)

Awesome regardless.. the F10 535i will actually be my next purchase hopefully,but unlike you I'll probably have to part ways with my 335i.I like the Gran Coupe very very mucho but I doubt it'll reach a price where I can afford one,so F10 535i is my best bet.

I'm still undecided as to the F14s..now that I've lowered the car to my liking via the KW V2,the 18s look kinda good.I'm sending the rims for powdercoating(to BBS brilliant silver) and ordering a set of BMW hubcaps,I'll let u know as soon as I get them.

I thought u were selling off the 335i with the arrival of the 535i,so wanted to know if u're de-modding hehehehe... not to be eh;)

Msport, my idol. When i grow older, i want 2 b like u.

Supergripen hahah you will know for sure if i ever demod, news get around pretty fast around here. I wanted to sell, but am heavy hearted as like everyone of you, i love the car very much too (also pricing..haha), so no to replacement. hehehe.....

rx8, is this your dad talking or you ? hahah... you can be like your dad too...! he is my idol.

Sori, just got bak frm thai, no internet where i was. Rx8 is d old man lah, casper 909 is d son. I cannot afford 535,so u r my idol 4 owning one.

bump for my bro M5port..price updated, please refer first page guys..super good deal for this set of wheels

ey the 535 is yours?? i thought it was your dads haha great white beast!!

latest price update:

RM4,500 without tyres

cant find any cheaper F10 19" wheels than this :top:

i got a 535m-sport rims ( m-sport rims), that i m changing. only done 7k.
if interested i m letting go both very new set of the rims (19inch) + very new rft tyres for total of RM8K
can PM me or email me at hpux74@gmail.com

Top Bottom