WTS: BMW V-spoke Style 331 19" Original alloys - RM5,000 open to offers

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
buyp (bring up your post)..since I cant bump mine anymore..

bro B33mer, later can I PM u what to say on my behalf in my thread in the classifieds? want to reply to some of the guys asking questions there..not nice keeping them wondering..thanks bro!

SilverBullet;756112 said:
buyp (bring up your post)..since I cant bump mine anymore..

bro B33mer, later can I PM u what to say on my behalf in my thread in the classifieds? want to reply to some of the guys asking questions there..not nice keeping them wondering..thanks bro!

Can bro ... not a problem at all :top:

B33mEr;756459 said:
Bump on behalf of bro SilverBullet with latest pricing :4:
i think better if this post is done on SilverBullet's for sale thread. not fair to thread starter. i wouldn't want others selling their items on my FS thread although the new rules dictate i can no longer post jack on my FS thread. unless it's been worked out amongst yourselves to swap/continue by using each other's FS threads. like that later content tak macam title rojak already...

erica34;756475 said:
i think better if this post is done on SilverBullet's for sale thread. not fair to thread starter. i wouldn't want others selling their items on my FS thread although the new rules dictate i can no longer post jack on my FS thread. unless it's been worked out amongst yourselves to swap/continue by using each other's FS threads. like that later content tak macam title rojak already...

This is the new trend in classified..

Suggest TS try to sell in ZTH or Mudah.com.

thanks bro Beemer! but alamak wrong thread lah..hehe must be too sleepy having to post my request at 3am :vroam:

sorry kamion..my bad for disturbing Beemer...

Alamak!!! Sorry bro Kamion ... post have been amended hehehe

Bro silverbullet please unquote me in the above post hehehe

erica34;756475 said:

Thanks bro for highlighting post have been amended hehehehe this is what happened when doing a early morning postings lol

Hi Kamion,

Are the rims still available? Can't see the pic though. Be good if you can attach them again if they are still available for sale. Thks.

SilverBullet;757665 said:
bump..pictures updated at 1st page

:listen: ... if can make payment via CC, I am very2 much and genuinely interested:4: bole ka, kalau bole then we can meet-up for negotiation :4: ...

dzuljazz2001;757724 said:
:listen: ... if can make payment via CC, I am very2 much and genuinely interested:4: bole ka, kalau bole then we can meet-up for negotiation :4: ...

kamion, you got a serious buyer here!! contact mr. prez quickly

hehe my VMR V710 tak interested ke prez? pasang kat ur 335i sure mengancam punyelah..hehe..tak ingat lah last time we met, your car comes with 19" wheels jugak kan? if the tyres are RFT bridgestone potenza R050 with 255/30/19 and 225/35/19 boleh pakai balik, coz i re-used mine and so far so good :top:

SilverBullet;757735 said:
kamion, you got a serious buyer here!! contact mr. prez quickly

hehe my VMR V710 tak interested ke prez? pasang kat ur 335i sure mengancam punyelah..hehe..tak ingat lah last time we met, your car comes with 19" wheels jugak kan? if the tyres are RFT bridgestone potenza R050 with 255/30/19 and 225/35/19 boleh pakai balik, coz i re-used mine and so far so good :top:

I am interested in both bro :4: and the last we met, the 335i was on 18" and still is .... thts why tot of changing it but lets see what kind of good deal I can get and if the deals come with tyres, better still ....... :top:

Top Bottom