<WTS> E39 M5 interior ceiling handles, black

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

seewai

S62B50
Hi,I'm selling off a rare set of black ceiling handles, taken out from a 2001 M5. Items are sold as is, no screws are provided. You can reuse existing screws.This set comprises of :- 2 x front handles2 x rear handles with hookAsking price RM350Please PM or SMS 019-35-lapan-eight-lapan-67
IMG_20121112_163108.jpg
Thanks for viewing!Cheers.seewai

Semua hang nak beli :p

Seewai next time you wanna sell item remember to ask fariz first...hehehe

fariz.hashim;784154 said:
reserve this one also for me :)

ok bang....

haywire;784163 said:
Semua hang nak beli :p

Seewai next time you wanna sell item remember to ask fariz first...hehehe

bro i guess they're not for himself lah, his red demon only left 1 small step from being an M5.

To all, item reserved by fariz.hashim.

to start, I checked with thread starter and he gave consent to tumpang his FS thread...

i've got the same set of e39 black grab handles for sale together with rear reading lights and front visor lights. all black from a 2001 m sport iirc. won't be needing them since my e39 already with black interior. would like to sell as a set. asking rm480.

E39_Black02.jpg
[/IMG]

pm or sms 012-2979221. Thanks seewai!

seewai;784319 said:
Good luck with sale Eric, hot items!!
thanks bro. one of those items when you're looking for them, they're not available so i bought them and kept. similar to e36 coupe bits i've been gathering although i don't have an e36.

price negotiable.

erica34' set of e39 black grab handles + rear reading lights + front visor lights reserved by bmw7833

considered sold to bmw7833. picking up next weekend. will message you if he cancels.

Since this is sold, anyone keen to get a full set locally, I know of a place, full interior black, from roof to all lights, pillars, sun visors, seat belt cover, pm me for contact.
I just bought a set, they still have one left.
Just sharing, hope it is ok with seewai, if not, just let me know, I will delete it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom