[WTS] E30 Body & Engine Parts

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Thanks Keano for the glass window, appreciate your speedy help by sorting out the problem for me. Will definately get some quality stuff from my e30 as soon i find more moolah :p

Keano;638949 said:
The following items will be given away FOC:-

Rear Left Window for 4 door (glass only) & Rear Left 1/4 Panel Window for 4 doors (glass only). [GIVEN AWAY ALREADY].

Window Chrome Trims for 4 doors, 2 pieces. [GIVEN AWAY ALREADY].

M20 Pre-Facelift Water Tank. [BOOKED].

Let me know if you want them. :eek:

"Window Chrome Trim for 4 doors, 2 pieces" given away to a forumer with a wicked black E30.

"M20 Pre-Facelift Water Tank" given away to a forumer with a handsome grey E30.

All freebies now GONE.

Free BUMP. Thanks Keano for the chrome trims. Now I can spend my otherwise underutilized time to do some serious polishing at the comfort of my living room.

kombat_kanan;657445 said:
Free BUMP. Thanks Keano for the chrome trims. Now I can spend my otherwise underutilized time to do some serious polishing at the comfort of my living room.

You're most welcome, Kombat.

When you're done polishing the chorme trim & still have further underutilized time, I've more chrome trims on my car that could do with your expert polishing skills. Just kidding. :eek:

Standard BMW 14" rims & tyre, to be given away FOC. 1 pc only, [GIVEN AWAY ALREADY].

Hi Keano, I'm looking for left hand side M40 tail light, pls lemme kno if u come across one.

2cents;668612 said:
Hi Keano, I'm looking for left hand side M40 tail light, pls lemme kno if u come across one.

Please PM me your phone & email contacts.

Thanks.

2cents;668861 said:
what's wrong with using this forum's PM service?

I'm not always on-line, may not be able to acess the forum's PM services when I'm off-line.

If its not convenient to share your phone no. & email contacts, its OK.

Thanks.

Miscellaneous Wires from underneath the Dashboard, [GIVEN AWAY ALREADY].

Update of available parts & pricing@5 Nov 2011:-

M40 Air Duct Vents & Oil Cooler Cover. Please refer to the latest post for parts availability & pricing.

External C Pillar Body Panel. Please refer to the latest post for parts availability & pricing.

M20 Pre-Facelift Front Number Plate Frame. Please refer to the latest post for parts availability & pricing.

M40 Front Bumper Holders/Brackets. Please refer to the latest post for parts availability & pricing.

M40 Rear Bumper Holders/Brackets. Please refer to the latest post for parts availability & pricing.

Rear Bonet/Boot Logo/Emblem. Please refer to the latest post for parts availability & pricing.

Rear Axle, Ratio 3.45, [SOLD].

Miscellaneous Wires from underneath the Dashboard, [GIVEN AWAY ALREADY].

Please call me at XXX if keen.

Thank you.

Top Bottom