WTS >> Canon Digital Camera - G10

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

wan520i

Club Guest
Hi All,I have this Canon digital camera for sale, bought it brand new in June 2009 at RM 1907.00. Just got myself a SLR camera, so need to let this go.Package inclusive of:1. Camera in good condition, rating 8.5/10. Hardly use, mostly use auto for shooting. LCD screen protector was installed since day 1.2. Original Canon protective bag, very good condition, no torn or scratch.3. Original Canon rechargeable battery and charger, this battery last very very much longer than 2AA size.4. 2GB SD memory card.5. Box, manual & softwares.Price: Looking for RM 1200.00.Please PM or call/sms: 012-nine six seven 66 77. Overview Canon's Top-Range Compact Digital. Advanced amateur photographers are a discerning group, and they've flocked to Canon's G-Series for its ability to meet and exceed their demands. The third-generation PowerShot G10 is a stunning successor, loaded with uncompromising specs like 14.7 megapixels, a 28mm wide-angle lens, and Canon's new DIGIC 4 Image Processor (year 2009) for notably improved face and motion detection. This is a camera that supports and nurtures creativity, with a full range of shooting and recording modes and compatibility with exciting accessories including Speedlite flashes.Headline features
  • 14.7 Megapixel CCD sensor
  • 5x wide-angle (28mm) optical zoom lens with optical Image Stabilizer
  • RAW image recording plus support for Canon Digital Photo Professional
  • DIGIC 4 for clear, sharp images, high-speed AF (including Servo AF) and fast response times
  • Targets all the main causes of blur with High ISO Auto, optical Image Stabilizer, Motion Detection Technology and Auto ISO shift
  • Improved Face Detection AF/AE/FE/WB plus Face Select & Track and FaceSelf-Timer
  • 3.0” PureColor LCD II (461k dots resolution) with wide viewing angle and optical viewfinder
  • i-Contrast boosts brightness and retains detail in dark areas
  • Dedicated Exposure Compensation and ISO dials
  • 26 shooting modes with manual control and custom settings
  • Accessories include tele-converter, Speedlights flashes and waterproof case
  • Smooth, 30fps VGA movies
More info: http://reviews.cnet.com/digital-cameras/canon-powershot-g10/4505-6501_7-33280758.html?tag=subnavhttp://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canong10/ Actual pictures:
DSC_0199.jpg
DSC_0204.jpg
DSC_0208.jpg
DSC_0198.jpg
Thanks for viewing.

Top Bottom