WTB: Rubbers for all doors / windows

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

darylchan

Club Guest
I'm looking for door weatherseals and window guide seals for all 4 doors and windows. Anyone knows where to get these new, or used in good condition?

Mizhan: Car's running fine dude. In the middle of a seat upgrade now. Got my hands on a pair of leather recaros.

that's great :top: continue to shower her with love and you'll be rewarded many times over!

darylchan;553852 said:
I'm looking for door weatherseals and window guide seals for all 4 doors and windows. Anyone knows where to get these new, or used in good condition?[/QUOTE

Managed to get door seals for a 1961 Mercedes through a friend of mine in Singapore but comes with a premium. Interested, let me know and will get my friend to check

cheers

Mizhan - pls share where/what is Walloth & Nesch. Am also looking for a set for my E28. cheers.

mizhan;555184 said:
if all fails, Walloth & Nesch shud have the rubbers.

koolio;561432 said:
Mizhan - pls share where/what is Walloth & Nesch. Am also looking for a set for my E28. cheers.

it's a classic BMW parts dealer in Germany. specialize in parts for the E9, 2002 & E21, but they also keep bodyparts for E28 & E30. google their website, from there you can download order forms. my experience with them is that they are professional and reliable; the spoiler arrived at my residence 10 days after payment confirmation, and securely packaged.

Thanks for all the links, I managed to source these from my sources in the USA.

No chance of getting these locally.

Bro you need to tell me exactly what you need, best if u can get the individual part numbers.

Bro,

can u also help me check if they have the air flow meter for E21?

Bosch part no: 0438120086 (VIN no:wba18420007255348)

Thanks.

my experience on the old parts, that i did my order here locally and from Sg..

got the window seals, window guide seals, door seals, chassis seals all from Innner Power and Engsoon Sg. took me 14 days from germany, all original. cost me a bomb...

TKK and Rukshan:

I've put in enquiries for your orders, and will advise you as soon as I know.
Please note that the parts may take 2 weeks or more to arrive, and may be subject to govt tax. (damn govt.)
I will quote you prices ex. tax but in case of tax, you will have to bear the cost.

Top Bottom