WTB rims for my E39

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

tcl

Club Guest
hi guys, now im using 16" original rims i was thinking to upgrade them but dunno 17" or 18" and if 17"wats the size of tire for it that stil comfortable wit it and if it 18 then?? any body got rim suit my car pls tell me thx, and hope to hear from u guys opinion on the wheels too thx : )

bro...PM Bailey...he has original M Sport 18" for sale!! must be fast, asking for RM 2K

tyres & rims

tcl said:
hi guys,

now im using 16" original rims i was thinking to upgrade them but dunno 17" or 18" and if 17"wats the size of tire for it that stil comfortable wit it and if it 18 then??
any body got rim suit my car pls tell me thx, and hope to hear from u guys opinion on the wheels too thx : )

tcl,
Check out the following site for all you need to know A-Z about tyres & rims.

http://www.chris-longhurst.com/carbi...yre_bible.html

yeop/ bailey;

Am interested in the 18" M rims for E39. Plse pm or email me the details - widths, photos, condition. Thks.

ARR said:
yeop/ bailey;

Am interested in the 18" M rims for E39. Plse pm or email me the details - widths, photos, condition. Thks.

they are not Msport Rim infact They are M5 rims. It a good buy for E39. Tyre size go for 235/40/18. it would not make your ride bumpy.

ya its M5 replicas rims, thx dude for the brief explanation.........waaaaaah such a nice signature ya

Bailey,
what rims r u using now?
got your new deep dish rims eh?

yep ive got the hamann HM2 like yazid's ori sumore but 2nd hand with a good price tag

Bailey said:
yep ive got the hamann HM2 like yazid's ori sumore but 2nd hand with a good price tag

mmm...what a lucky guy, always untung one!! opps...badan sakit2 nih;)

lol so many ppl in here thx for the info,

any wan still got rims for sell pls come in : )

rims

yeop said:
mmm...what a lucky guy, always untung one!! opps...badan sakit2 nih;)

if your body aching or itchy then ask your wife to massage lah.......halal maaaaahhhh

Bailey said:
if your body aching or itchy then ask your wife to massage lah.......halal maaaaahhhh

Halo bro .... sudah untung banyak .... kalu 'full-package' for 4 person not even cost you RM1K .... still untung maaa...

massage

JYazid said:
Halo bro .... sudah untung banyak .... kalu 'full-package' for 4 person not even cost you RM1K .... still untung maaa...

eh sure hah only 4 person je? why dont u ask 40 person to come & have free & yet haram massage hehehehe

tcl sorry ya tis thread has become massage centre

JYazid said:

....mayb trying to save some money to replace the 'taxi' steering !!

ps:
bailey, notice today not too busy writing in the forum..., busy looking at yr new 'equipment' on yr right hand ke?!!!!

u r rite

yeop said:
....mayb trying to save some money to replace the 'taxi' steering !!

ps:
bailey, notice today not to busy writing in the forum..., busy looking at yr new 'equipment' on yr right hand ke?!!!!

yep u r my man yeop true enough tat i badly looking for the steering as to replace the taxi steering.......takde duit maaaaahhhh

Top Bottom