WTB Parts for e32

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kgb

Club Guest
Just doing my homework at the moment. Once i am done with engine conversion, next step is to send my e32 740il 1994 for a good quality spray (metalic black most probably). But before this is done, i'll have to replace few bits and peaces. Namely: - Rear bumper, one whole peace, bottom part is cracked beyond repair (huge chunk of plastic is missing around exhaust pipe).- front bumper, also got one or two plastic bits missing, one next to fog lights. - interior wise, all is well, except for one thing, and one thing only. Not sure what they are called officially, but i'd call it rear passenger door window shades. Ones that you can pull up to cover rear windows. comes in two peace, one for main window, and one for quarter glass. Quarter glass shades (a.k.a blinds)have long gone, still got them in my booth, all broken in peaces. QUESTION: anyone can give a slightest idea on the costs of parts involved? Excluding workmanship. Or if someone here is selling this, i'll be more than happy to drop by and check it out. p.s. ebay in Germany is a gold mind for e32 parts, over 14,000 hits and counting, dirt cheap, but me no understand German and don't think they will ship to MY.

http://translate.google.com/#
^^^ This is a VERY good translator from English to what ever language you want, and vice versa.

Yes Germany is a HIT when it comes to E32 parts, but by the time you pay for shipping and the pats price you'll be paying at least 1.5X more.

Top Bottom