WTB - Original BBS CH 18" for E36 328i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

8080pbmw

Club Guest
Hello fellow BMW enthusiasts, I am contemplating on getting new shoes for my E36 328i and wanted to know if anyone wants to sell their 18" BBS-CH.Also if anyone can point me to the shops that sells them in Penang / KL.PM me if you are....most appreciated. Cheers! :3:

19" Got, but you must be on adjustables and low profile tyres, interested?

V-Man;748776 said:
19" Got, but you must be on adjustables and low profile tyres, interested?

Bro V-Man,

I am running on 17" (///M Contour) with B8 + eibach springs....sadly no PSS9. how low profile? and how much are those rubber? I am planning for PS2 or PS3.

Currently using PS2 245/40/17 at the rear and 225/45/17 in front.

I see, I tried on my E36 without adjustables, the inner side of the wheel touching absorber plate. Those americanos run on 30series tyres, -camber and adjustables on their E36. MContours are awesome, why change. I'm changing MContours soon..hehe.. If you want I have a 18inch BBS LM reps...

V-Man;748792 said:
I see, I tried on my E36 without adjustables, the inner side of the wheel touching absorber plate. Those americanos run on 30series tyres, -camber and adjustables on their E36. MContours are awesome, why change. I'm changing MContours soon..hehe.. If you want I have a 18inch BBS LM reps...
I always loved BBS CH, M contour is very nice on M kit but I think CH will bring it up another level of awesomeness. It's my 10th anniversary with this German chick.... New shoes may make her happy.

how much life left on this rubbers?

V-Man;748834 said:

how much life left on this rubbers?

not sure, but maybe still got around 10-20K km left. I don't drive much as the office is nearby my house.

I'm looking for tyres for my ///MContours :) Should be fitting them in a week or two

V-Man;748880 said:
I'm looking for tyres for my ///MContours :) Should be fitting them in a week or two

///M Contour fits the ///M Body Kit well. 225/45/17 front and 245/40/17 rear set up? PS2?

^ yes thats the size, but not PS2 larr...since I'm a frequent flyer when comes to wheels, not gonna spend much on rubbers. Lets see how it goes :)

Top Bottom