WTB:Mass Air Sensor?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

gwumpkus

Club Guest
hi guys..finally AFM on my E36 is like...almost going..:(.. looking an a Mass Air Sensor to replace the part...anyone knows somewhere to get it, or has one lying around (who am i kidding??) and wwants to let it go, pls let me know..thanx a lot..:pcheers!Michael..

Dude,

Get ready to fork out at least rm1800 coz that what it cost me a few weeks ago (excl. install). :(

Have you tried ebay?

You'll need a part number but from my search it looks like there ia one for USD 60 ( used ) and a few USD 100 new. Bosch part.

I love ebay and am buying lots from them now a days. But you have to be careful, gotten ripped off once already.

Cheers.

thanx guys!..

btw..any one knows if the E36 M3 MAS will work too?..:)

thanx again...cheers!

michael

just curious, how are you going to do the MAF conversion? u'll need a piggyback ECU to alter the signals.

You can pick one up in the chop-shops for around RM250-RM350. Like Fabian asked, how? It is not plug n play....do share as how you will be getting the MAF to work on your ride.........

U can find a use E36 M3 MAF?? Hmmm............. New its like Rm2k by the way

Originally posted by gwumpkus@Oct 2 2005, 03:25 PM
hi guys..

finally AFM on my E36 is like...almost going..:(.. looking an a Mass Air Sensor to replace the part...

anyone knows somewhere to get it, or has one lying around (who am i kidding??) and wwants to let it go, pls let me know..

thanx a lot..:p

cheers!

Michael..
hi gwumpkus! how old is ur udm... saw 2 udm chop chops at puchong area, one is going to bdr bukit puchong which b4 u reach the flyover turning to there, you can see the chop chops facing on ur right hand side and the other near jalan puchong. always pass thru this area since client off is at bdr bkt puchong. never been to the chop chops there since car is not giving any problem yet... tuchwood! but notice only udm n merz pork chops...

him guys...thannx for so many tips..

fabs: u're spot on again... i'm prob getting a piggyback ecu to handle the signals...obit prob..

currently i've got a few sources for e36 M3 air sensor, but still not sure whether will work or not..:).. i'll try digging up the circuit diagrams for the M3 MAS...see if i can make head or tail of it..:)..or even how diff it is from the usual 325i version that's commonly used for this purpose...

actually, for u guys who've alraedy done that, which MAS have u used, if u dun mind sharing?..is it the 320i one?..325i?.. they seem to have diff part nos... not sure if either will work..:)..

thanx very much again guys!...

Pork on...:)

Top Bottom