WTB: e92 M-Sport/M-Tech Bodykit

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Fireuz;736205 said:
Be careful bro when you ask something with people name "SilverBullet", probably you'll end up with more than what you asking.. King of Rachun nii.. :vroam:

Hahaha.. Thanks bro.. Going to update soon.. I think, this thread need to tow to "Showroom" la bro.. No more relevant under "WTB:" title..:4:

hahaha i only give "advice" bro :p hehehe..tula i guess so lah..would be more appropriate to have the thread in the showroom section..maybe mods can move it and put a new title "My Ultimate Dream Machine" :)

SilverBullet;736262 said:
hahaha i only give "advice" bro :p hehehe..tula i guess so lah..would be more appropriate to have the thread in the showroom section..maybe mods can move it and put a new title "My Ultimate Dream Machine" :)

Send an PM to one of the committee member, they're all kind enuf to help you to tow this thread then, and change the name, and change whatever you want to change like your ride.. haha...

SilverBullet;736230 said:
haa this pic should do more justice to the car..finally manage to find some time today n borrow wifey's digicam :4:

DSC07290.jpg

so what rims would you guys recommend for time being? would love to get the forgestar f14 but gonna be a looong time before can actually acquire them :burnout:

Hulamak super nice bro!

badrul880;736538 said:
Wonder how much to change the corona rings from yellow to bright white like the F10?

maintain the originality trademark of bmw amber lights bro..nowadays every tom, hairy dick, jack n jill all change their headlights to white angel eyes..satria, waja, wira, you name it...at least everytime u see in your rear view mirror a pair of amber angel eyes, you'd know for sure there's a fast beemer approaching :4:

but the super bright white F10 corona rings do look nice lah :)

SilverBullet;736578 said:
maintain the originality trademark of bmw amber lights bro..nowadays every tom, hairy dick, jack n jill all change their headlights to white angel eyes..satria, waja, wira, you name it...at least everytime u see in your rear view mirror a pair of amber angel eyes, you'd know for sure there's a fast beemer approaching :4:

but the super bright white F10 corona rings do look nice lah :)

Oooo.. No wonder Perodua Viva with Velfire bodykit never move to the side when I'm approaching them from the back..

Fireuz;736607 said:
Oooo.. No wonder Perodua Viva with Velfire bodykit never move to the side when I'm approaching them from the back..

ustat kate tak baik mendatangi dari belakang...masuk jel n kena sebatan nanti..hehehe..i'm sure that viva move to the side, but take some time due to the heavy Vellfire bodehkit...or u just shove it aside with your custom lips...hahahaha :p

SilverBullet;736259 said:
I ordered from Taiwan bro..not many shops carry the M-Sport Hamann lips around..it's PU material as well, so more flexible and strong in case (well most probably) tergesek/sagat road bumps..i actually ordered one more set on its way, if you're interested can let me know :)

IMG-20120419-01275a.jpg

Could you please PM me once the lips have arrived? I would like to take a look at it. Thanks, bro.

Top Bottom