WTB: e92 M-Sport/M-Tech Bodykit

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

SilverBullet

Club Guest
Looking for e92 M-Sport/M-Tech Bodykit..preferably original parts..anybody wanna let go their kit kindly drop me a PM..thanks in advance

vixxx;724581 said:
show new ride pica abit la brotherrrr

malu la bae..ride kawe biaso jah..

335iSpaceGreyWidebodya.jpg

:p (koya mode..wish it looks like this)

translation: shy lah bro..my ride is stock standard only..

posttt laa pic nk tgk..hehehe

try ericson bodykit la bro,kete ko dlu kan jahat gila. kete baru pn msti sama jahat haha:beer:

hakim_radzuan;724824 said:
posttt laa pic nk tgk..hehehe

try ericson bodykit la bro,kete ko dlu kan jahat gila. kete baru pn msti sama jahat haha:beer:

hehehe..seganla bro...setok setanded aje..nantila after done the transformation I will post some pics before and after :)

haha good idea bro, actually had a thought about the ericsson bodykit, but at my age now no longer suitable lah bro..gotta mellow down so probably just get the M-sport or M3 bodykit..with some personal touch on the front lips and diffuser..by the way, thanks bro for giving the info on D-One that day..hehe was going around sunway looking for the shop with bro Fireuz but tak jumpe..in the end had to kacau u..sori bro menggangu at that time, but really appreciate ur help :)

SilverBullet;725384 said:
hehehe..seganla bro...setok setanded aje..nantila after done the transformation I will post some pics before and after :)

haha good idea bro, actually had a thought about the ericsson bodykit, but at my age now no longer suitable lah bro..gotta mellow down so probably just get the M-sport or M3 bodykit..with some personal touch on the front lips and diffuser..by the way, thanks bro for giving the info on D-One that day..hehe was going around sunway looking for the shop with bro Fireuz but tak jumpe..in the end had to kacau u..sori bro menggangu at that time, but really appreciate ur help :)

M3 bodykit should be ok bro.plus lci rear light. Hehe.
Btw jumpa tak that shop? Actually for custom lip or splitter kerja dorg ok bro.after spray looks like oem. Dorg xkedekut fibre so agak tebal n not easy to break. I really satisfied when they did my gti rear diffuser bro.

Haa ni jumpa kt mudah td.. http://www.mudah.my/Original+BMW+E92+Mtech+Msport+Rear+Bumper-14406783.htm

That is one sweet ride you got there bro!

Love the rolling shot...

Are those stock wheels?

okla due to popular demands..i post up some pics..the widebody (front & rear arch) e92 335i..

23.jpg

5.jpg

32.jpg

with Hamann Lips

m3withhamannlip.jpg

and finally..my actual stock standard ride :p thanks for staying tuned and being tricked into watching my "ride" above..hehehe :thefinger:

SNC00835a.jpg

BMW_imgsofianiPad000054.png

hopefully one day if got luck and rezeki will finally convert into one of those bodykits :)

supafly;725578 said:
congrats bos, lets minum2 next week hehe

tq bro..hehe jom minum2 before the supafly flies back to Ireland :p

lame teringin nak tgk manual e46 m3 nih..anyway bro, if u still need to sort out the loan thingy just let me know k :top:

saw a black karer 335 with competition wheels @ bangsar last week..super nice...

jom, weekend maybe ok. nt call :)

B33mEr;725639 said:
Congrats on the new ride bro :top: Bagi lerr preview sikit hehe :4:

thanks bro..still getting used to the auto gearbox..hehe..jadi bilenye nak pasang ESS TS2 on your M54B30 nih? the path is clear in front of u bro..hehe

SilverBullet;725943 said:

and finally..my actual stock standard ride :p thanks for staying tuned and being tricked into watching my "ride" above..hehehe :thefinger:

SNC00835a.jpg

BMW_imgsofianiPad000054.png

hopefully one day if got luck and rezeki will finally convert into one of those bodykits :)

Awesome colour bro :love: and the car looks sweet as it is inside and out :top: Hehe can't wait on your mods progress :top:

p/s: Hows the power and how does she ride? ... must be addictive!

SilverBullet;725960 said:
thanks bro..still getting used to the auto gearbox..hehe..jadi bilenye nak pasang ESS TS2 on your M54B30 nih? the path is clear in front of u bro..hehe

Hahahaha insyaAllah that's the long term goal :rock: ... Besides the home minister is road hogging the path ahead, have to get past her 1st LOL

Nice one bro.. Im still waiting for mine.. Sighh.. Lambat gila nak register... Mine is the poormans package hehe

B33mEr;725989 said:
Awesome colour bro :love: and the car looks sweet as it is inside and out :top: Hehe can't wait on your mods progress :top:

p/s: Hows the power and how does she ride? ... must be addictive!

Hahahaha insyaAllah that's the long term goal :rock: ... Besides the home minister is road hogging the path ahead, have to get past her 1st LOL

tq tq bro..was actually searching for either white or grey colour..both have always been my favourite colour :) settled down with this space grey because of the specs and the quite good price it was selling for..later dah boring can always change body colour, but to install high factory specs would be more expensive and difficult kut..that's what I though..also cream leather is not my best taste, but that one can also be changed later on to maybe dark brown..in the mean time just enjoy the stockness of the car..mods in the list probably exterior first..power is sufficient so far..rev meter shows redline at 8k rpm, havent tried that yet..the "pull" is definitely there..after exterior mods siap, baru remap to Procede V5 kut..then the rest slowly :)

come on bro, you know the potential of your M54B30..my suggestion, kasi letak dulu that ESS TS2, then only u can overtake the Home Minister (in other words, buat dulu baru blakang cerita..hehe..plus it's inside your hood, she'll never notice :p )

Top Bottom