WTB E60 Prefer Jap Specs

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

KNRaj

Club Guest
Folks,

I'm in the hunt for a well maintained E60, anything below 3.0CC will do. prefer Jap specs. Appreciate if any one has some leads to provide. Most of the adverts I find are used car dealear. Last thing to do is to buy a UDM from a dealer. best is from fellow club members.

Cheers,
Raj

Hi Raj,

I do tend to agree with you that buying from fellow club members would at least give you some peace of mind with regards to the maintenance history for example. A couple of questions if you won't mind...(1) Are there any specific reasons why you would preferred Jap specs? (2) Are you looking for pre-LCI or LCI models?

Cheers

Our Official Member Rosman has an E60 525i MSport Japan spec that he's looking to let go. Please get in touch with him.

Fadhlan said:
Our Official Member Rosman has an E60 525i MSport Japan spec that he's looking to let go. Please get in touch with him.
Hi Bro,
Thanks fo rthe lead... I would get in touch with Rosman & arrange the necessary... Cheers & Regards

Herbert said:
Hi Raj,

I do tend to agree with you that buying from fellow club members would at least give you some peace of mind with regards to the maintenance history for example. A couple of questions if you won't mind...(1) Are there any specific reasons why you would preferred Jap specs? (2) Are you looking for pre-LCI or LCI models?

Cheers
Hi Herbert,
Exactly bro, the service record is vital for an UDM from mine point of view. Well I've got 2 reasons for picking Jap spec (1) My previous ride was a Jap spec & I had good time with it (2) I feel aftermarket parts are more easily available for Jap Specs. I'm looking for PRE-LCI models (towards the end of it). LCI model looks really cool though...

Hi Raj,

Unlike Japanese cars, BMW, whether it is Jap, UK or local specs, the parts are the same. BWM with Jap specs would have minor problem with radio frequency. Last batch of the pre-LCI models are a good buy now and wishing all the best to locate a nice one.

Cheers

Herbert said:
Hi Raj,

Unlike Japanese cars, BMW, whether it is Jap, UK or local specs, the parts are the same. BWM with Jap specs would have minor problem with radio frequency. Last batch of the pre-LCI models are a good buy now and wishing all the best to locate a nice one.

Cheers
Hi Herbert,

That's true, I had to find the factory shortcuts to change the BMW business CD radio frequency for my previous ride. What I meant by easy with with parts is the cut shops tend to store more Jap CBU's when I scout around.
Thanks for the wishes and don't forget to keep me informed if you come across any nice one.

Cheers

Hi Raj,
Stumbled across your thread.. And I think that I have one specimen for you. It's a Japan spec 525i which was once belonged to me and now it's for sale again. Nothing wrong with the car... In fact since it changed hands, my friend had spent more than 40k on the car (he's a perfectionist). He wanted to upgrade his ride so this has to go.
Some details on this car - spray painted to F10 white color, remus exhaust system, Goodridge steel brake hose, serviced on time and no expenses spared to keep the car running.. You literally just drive the car away.
If you are still keen to buy... Do send me a PM. I'll guide you from there

Top Bottom