[WTB] E46 M-tech Coil Springs (6cylinders only)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

wingzee

Club Guest
Hi all,Looking to get a full set (or just rear ones if you have) of M-tech coil springs for my ride. Preferably those from 6 cylinders E46 ie. 320, 325 and 330.Please do offer me here or PM if available.

wingzee;803949 said:
Hi all,

Looking to get a full set (or just rear ones if you have) of M-tech coil springs for my ride. Preferably those from 6 cylinders E46 ie. 320, 325 and 330.

Please do offer me here or PM if available.
what coils are you using at the moment? my E46 is 330i M-Sport, not too sure about the coils though. i might be looking for a lowered springs though.

Mtigo;803982 said:
I only have front set..

Ahh bro Mtigo, I have member who is willing to part only with his front set. If got rear only cantik lah. :D

subsonique;803987 said:
what coils are you using at the moment? my E46 is 330i M-Sport, not too sure about the coils though. i might be looking for a lowered springs though.

I am currently on stock original non-sport coils. If yours is original M-Sport, it should come with original M-tech/M-Sport springs and shocks (if previous owner never replaced 'em with something else). BMW M-tech/M-sport coils does lower the ride but not as much as the Eibach/H&R. If you are looking to part with yours to upgrade to something else, please do let me know bro. Thanks! :)

wingzee;803998 said:
Ahh bro Mtigo, I have member who is willing to part only with his front set. If got rear only cantik lah. :D

I am currently on stock original non-sport coils. If yours is original M-Sport, it should come with original M-tech/M-Sport springs and shocks (if previous owner never replaced 'em with something else). BMW M-tech/M-sport coils does lower the ride but not as much as the Eibach/H&R. If you are looking to part with yours to upgrade to something else, please do let me know bro. Thanks! :)
nice! thanks for the lesson bro. no wonder it's a little low and i thought it's the sagging shock absorbers causing the low stance hehe.

I tumpang .... If anyone got a pair of FRONT E46 318 (N42/N46) M Sport spring please advice me ya. Am looking for one to proof someone that BMW Sport-Setting and M Sport are the same :)

swansonsz;804061 said:
bro wingzee, why go for m-sport and not eibach? too low?

Yeap Eibach can be too low while H&R can be too harsh. M-tech springs are more "balanced". :)

wingzee;804090 said:
Yeap Eibach can be too low while H&R can be too harsh. M-tech springs are more "balanced". :)
hey bro, i just got my stock BILSTEIN installed yesterday and coupled it with the M-Sport springs, the front arches can accommodate 2 and half fingers. i hope it's not set in yet and perhaps it will go lower once set in.

Actually the E46 MSport springs are a bit on the harsh side. Opt for H&R for a better ride/handling compromise.

subsonique;804550 said:
hey bro, i just got my stock BILSTEIN installed yesterday and coupled it with the M-Sport springs, the front arches can accommodate 2 and half fingers. i hope it's not set in yet and perhaps it will go lower once set in.

Which model of Bilstein? May need to let the shocks settle themselves first. Gaps should be about 1.5 to 2 fingers for front while about 1 for rear.

Bilstein B8 is cost-effective replacement for MSport shocks. Rebound/damping feels almost similar to ori.

I'll keep this in mind when i have to replace my m-sport sachs! Thanks bro Mizhan for the tips.

mizhan;804561 said:
Bilstein B8 is cost-effective replacement for MSport shocks. Rebound/damping feels almost similar to ori.

mizhan;804561 said:

Or maybe B6? A lot with B8 have complained about harsh rides. Especially those in H&R springs.

Anyway, will be replacing my shocks this week. Hopefully can find a M-tech springs in time. :)

mizhan;804557 said:
Actually the E46 MSport springs are a bit on the harsh side. Opt for H&R for a better ride/handling compromise.
perhaps bro. because when i changed my AUDI S-Line springs to H&R, it was lowered by 40mm and it is so much more comfortable! i myself was quite stunned by that fact! perhaps i should try the H&R for the 330 as well.

starlet4e_turbo;804679 said:
I have a set of E46 M3 Springs from my M if that what are you looking for?

I'm not sure if yours shares the same P/N as the M-tech springs for non-M cars.

Bro, nanti bagi test ride in the titan abs + msport springs! hehe

wingzee;804587 said:
Or maybe B6? A lot with B8 have complained about harsh rides. Especially those in H&R springs.

Anyway, will be replacing my shocks this week. Hopefully can find a M-tech springs in time. :)

wingzee;804818 said:
I'm not sure if yours shares the same P/N as the M-tech springs for non-M cars.

So you are looking for the M sport springs...hmmm i try and ask my friend, your ride is E46 correct? Just to make sure

starlet4e_turbo;804926 said:
So you are looking for the M sport springs...hmmm i try and ask my friend, your ride is E46 correct? Just to make sure

Iceduke has a pair of msport for 325/328 for sale.

Top Bottom