Wtb e46 318

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Call iceduke He owned one of the best ori M Sport spec E46 318i.. 012 2636311 Good luck with your find

cikgurahman;808522 said:
krsna86,

mentenen,minyak..xkuat ka bro??sory xbrape pndai bab ni..hehe

Maintainence slightly higher cause of more engine oil and 325 has vanos, minyak depends on your driving style bro..but if u drive 318 4 potter and 325 6 potter its really 2 different worlds..the choice is yours but just try to drive both cars and feel the power difference for yourself before buying..

anaksarawak;808473 said:
Call iceduke He owned one of the best ori M Sport spec E46 318i.. 012 2636311 Good luck with your find

WHAT??? :13: he's selling too??

That'll be 2 well-cared-for e46s on the market.

krsna86;808583 said:
Maintainence slightly higher cause of more engine oil and 325 has vanos, minyak depends on your driving style bro..but if u drive 318 4 potter and 325 6 potter its really 2 different worlds..the choice is yours but just try to drive both cars and feel the power difference for yourself before buying..

318 didnt have vanos?sory..really2 new about bmw..huhu

Cikgu,took me 6 months to research and 5 test drives on different cars before i bought mine. Some forumers will say...take ur time,the car will find u. My advice,get the 6 potters ie 325i.

consoglieri;808758 said:
Cikgu,took me 6 months to research and 5 test drives on different cars before i bought mine. Some forumers will say...take ur time,the car will find u. My advice,get the 6 potters ie 325i.

haha..very honest advice ya..hope my car know that i need her right now..huhu..so how much 325i? jgn la mahal2 sangat..huhu

cikgurahman;808808 said:
haha..very honest advice ya..hope my car know that i need her right now..huhu..so how much 325i? jgn la mahal2 sangat..huhu

I just bought a 2002 325i for RM63k last month.

cikgurahman;808808 said:

welcome to the club bro

you need to list down what you need from the car, your budget, etc, before committing to the car. just a rough idea.

all the best.

Dexter;809182 said:
welcome to the club bro

you need to list down what you need from the car, your budget, etc, before committing to the car. just a rough idea.

all the best.

of cos la yg great condition..low milage..senang cerita condition nora danish la..haha

cikgurahman;809305 said:
of cos la yg great condition..low milage..senang cerita condition nora danish la..haha
fuhhh! Nora Danish version hehe. i suka yang Rozita Che Wan punya version haha.

Top Bottom